• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft vontaze burfict, Cordy Glenn and then James

Mr.PIB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Benson is gone, that guy is horrific.

hell, take Lamar Miller in the 1st round if need be.

Benson is a 3 YPC nobody. Id also like to bring Hillis in on the cheap for a FB/Goal Line guy. Pay him like 3 mill for 2 years.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benson is gone, that guy is horrific.

hell, take Lamar Miller in the 1st round if need be.

Benson is a 3 YPC nobody. Id also like to bring Hillis in on the cheap for a FB/Goal Line guy. Pay him like 3 mill for 2 years.

What the hell makes you think Hillis would sign a contract for 3 million? He will get twice that much in Cleveland.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bengals will worry about Hillis, or any free agent rb. second round draft pick.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why would we draft a tempramental, MLB with the reputation for being undisciplined and free lancing when we already have Rey at MLB. In the first no less? As far as Glenn goes, we need an OG but I think he's overrated. WOuldnt be opposed to the pick though. The guy that I really want in the 1st is DeCastro. Gimme DeCastro at 1A, J.Jenkins at 1B. Hope like hell that LaMarr Miller slides to us in the 2nd (or could trade up to get him) but if we wound up with Chris Polk there I'd be happy. DeCastro, Jenkins and Polk with the top 3 picks...