• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Idea

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we go WR I think G. Beckham will fall to us. He would of been the top WR if he played this year. Big receiver. Would be a great red zone player for us.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to burst your bubble, but Harbaugh is a QB guru and guess what? Hasn't worked.

:L guess what it did work. We went to the Super Bowl and 3 straight NFC championship games. It worked.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB PJ williams from FSU would be nice but I don't think he falls.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty impressive. I know there is more than speed that makes a WR really good. But this team needs a WR that can stretch a D. Vernon Davis used to do it and so did Moss.

I read that there are character issues with this guy, but I'm not opposed to drafting him so long as the Niners are reasonably sure that he's put his past behind him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that there are character issues with this guy, but I'm not opposed to drafting him so long as the Niners are reasonably sure that he's put his past behind him.

he does but word is he is working it out and doing well. Kid is a stud and would of been a top 5 pick. They say he is better then cooper from Bama.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he does but word is he is working it out and doing well. Kid is a stud and would of been a top 5 pick. They say he is better then cooper from Bama.

Better than Cooper? That's high praise. I hope that's true if we pick him up. Is he going to declare for the upcoming draft? I thought I also read that he's staying in college.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Cooper? That's high praise. I hope that's true if we pick him up. Is he going to declare for the upcoming draft? I thought I also read that he's staying in college.

He is going back and forth. If he goes back he has a shot to be a top 5-10 pick again but if he bolts he will be in the 12-20 range or maybe farther depending how GMs feel about him because of what happen. If he comes out he would be a great steal and would add Red zone threat to our offense. This way you let Crabtree go and u have Boldin, Johnson , Ellington, Patton, Lloyd and Beckham. Take crabtree money and sign a Top CB.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L guess what it did work. We went to the Super Bowl and 3 straight NFC championship games. It worked.

I'm very thankful for what he did. BUT--

Did we win a Super Bowl? Not big on moral victories! And guess what, they're both on their way out.

Ninersickness was 100% correct on everything.

**His release is still slow

**Still can't read a defense

**Accuracy is still lacking

AND who the F**K throws DIRECTLY to Richard Sherman TWICE in one game? What's he trying to prove?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calling BS on this! Who is THEY?? Because they isn't very smart!

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green-Beckham (6-foot-6, 225 pounds) was dismissed from Missouri in the spring for disciplinary reasons, and later transferred to Oklahoma. His appeal to have the NCAA transfer rule waived to allow him to play this fall was denied. If he doesn't change his mind and enter next year's draft, he'll play as a fourth-year junior for the Sooners in 2015.

Green-Beckham's year not playing, as much as anything, will be an opportunity to repair his image. After being twice arrested and twice suspended at Missouri over marijuana-related charges, his final legal entanglement -- a burglary investigation in which he was not charged, but accused of pushing a female down a staircase -- resulted in his ouster from the school. Because of Green-Beckham's track record at Missouri, OU would likely be less tolerant of any behavioral missteps, and his time at OU both on and off the field will be subject to plenty of scrutiny.

Both character concerns and his year away from the field would have a negative effect on scouting evaluations of Green-Beckham for the 2015 draft. As such, staying at OU next year and entering the draft in 2016 or 2017 figure to be the smart play.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green-Beckham (6-foot-6, 225 pounds) was dismissed from Missouri in the spring for disciplinary reasons, and later transferred to Oklahoma. His appeal to have the NCAA transfer rule waived to allow him to play this fall was denied. If he doesn't change his mind and enter next year's draft, he'll play as a fourth-year junior for the Sooners in 2015.

Green-Beckham's year not playing, as much as anything, will be an opportunity to repair his image. After being twice arrested and twice suspended at Missouri over marijuana-related charges, his final legal entanglement -- a burglary investigation in which he was not charged, but accused of pushing a female down a staircase -- resulted in his ouster from the school. Because of Green-Beckham's track record at Missouri, OU would likely be less tolerant of any behavioral missteps, and his time at OU both on and off the field will be subject to plenty of scrutiny.

Both character concerns and his year away from the field would have a negative effect on scouting evaluations of Green-Beckham for the 2015 draft. As such, staying at OU next year and entering the draft in 2016 or 2017 figure to be the smart play.

This kid is good. Hope he comes out and we pick him up. Kid is talented. He just needs some guidance.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling BS on this! Who is THEY?? Because they isn't very smart!

scouts. I follow college football big time.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com Ranking - Rivals.com Rivals100 2012

he was ranked #1 player overall in his recruiting class.

In the same class Cooper was ranked 45th.

Hope this helps. Only BS is you trying to call some one out.

The kid was a stud before everything went downward.
Beckham and Cooper are 1A and 1B in my opinion.