• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dominic McGuire

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he pulls 10+ boards again and plays great defense as per usual, does he continue to start for the foreseeable future? Even when Curry is healthy? Udoh and McGuire in the starting lineup in the places of Beans and Wright would make up for a lot of short comings on the defensive side.

If Curry gets back to semi healthy again, I might like to see them use him off the bench and limit his minutes to about 25 per game. I still think he'd be highly productive in that role and would help his ankle tremendously. Down side is it would hurt his perceived trade value, imo.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he pulls 10+ boards again and plays great defense as per usual, does he continue to start for the foreseeable future? Even when Curry is healthy? Udoh and McGuire in the starting lineup in the places of Beans and Wright would make up for a lot of short comings on the defensive side.

If Curry gets back to semi healthy again, I might like to see them use him off the bench and limit his minutes to about 25 per game. I still think he'd be highly productive in that role and would help his ankle tremendously. Down side is it would hurt his perceived trade value, imo.

No. If Curry is healthy, McGuire does not start over Curry. Ever. For any reason.

I would rather see Brandon Rush start over Curry if Jackson is going to push Steph to the bench. But Curry is not going to come off the bench, so that discussion is moot.