• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Press Conference

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Dolphins Press Conference. I have a favorable impression of Adam Gase. He is all about bringing the best out of his players and coaches. I like that he will be calling the plays for the Fins. The team really needs that. Tannebaum came across well. He is supportive of Gase and his decisions regarding the roster. Ross really wants to win. He keeps showing that. My prediction is the offense improves and that will give the team a better chance to win. Vance Joseph has a great opportunity with the Fins as DC. I am rooting for Joseph and his staff also because the team will be best served if Gase can focus most of his efforts on the offense and developing THill. During the press conference Gase mentioned one of the best games of THill's career. THill went to Denver and led an offense that scored 36 points against his former team. I think he sees potential in his QB. THill will have a good opportunity to develop as a player with his new coach.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the optimism of having a new coach - lets see what the narratives are when the team hits the first bumps on the road