• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doesn't seem like many people are talking about Mizzou

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri lost to Indiana?

I'm all out of fucks for this week...I might give one next week.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The madder I get the more hipster passive aggressive comes out.

Or at least what I've been told :noidea:

I think they are full of it

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The madder I get the more hipster passive aggressive comes out.

Or at least what I've been told :noidea:

I think they are full of it

nonchalantly hit the next guy you're pissed at in the nose lol. Then you'll fully embrace your nature :suds:

nothing like passive aggressive violence to make ppl think twice about your demeanor

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nonchalantly hit the next guy you're pissed at in the nose lol. Then you'll fully embrace your nature :suds:

nothing like passive aggressive violence to make ppl think twice about your demeanor

I might kill somebody if I hit em... lol, I'm kinda squatchy

Never punched anything but a bag since I have been full grown.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol, well I didn't mean go and hit a scrawny dude that might snap in half. Big guys like us can't just go hitting everybody. We'll only look like assholes. Tossing them however, usually always works out.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was back in Bama for the weekend helping a good friend clear some brush off the land he just bought. His brother was messing with a pellet gun and shot me in the back with it. I was heated and as I was heading his way I had to collect myself and not cave his face in. So i just grabbed him and threw him into the bed of the truck. He got the message just the same.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played horribly against a traditional doormat.

But I can't say much because South Carolina struggled to put away a really bad traditional doormat themselves.

Every team has that "letdown" game. Sometimes they win despite playing poorly and not getting enough breaks. Will be a VERY interesting game in Columbia next week. The winner of that game will have the inside track to the SEC East title.

What is this "letdown" game that you speak of? I've been led to believe that you better beat the hell out of every inferior team you play, and that college kids are always up and ready to play every single game, and poor performance against inferior teams is indicative of a team's talent level :noidea:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the first sentence did anyone else read the rest of this post in the biggest hick drawl ever?

:dhd:

Yes and I pictured an obese hairy man back from a crawfish boil. Stereotypes are wrong kids.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this "letdown" game that you speak of? I've been led to believe that you better beat the hell out of every inferior team you play, and that college kids are always up and ready to play every single game, and poor performance against inferior teams is indicative of a team's talent level :noidea:

That's just '95 Nebraska and a couple other decent teams.