• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does the return of Josh Gordon win Cleveland the AFC North?

Does the return of Josh Gordon win Cleveland the AFC North?

• Total voters

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article I found said Tate was complaining about his lack of carries. He wasn't happy w/ the Browns 3 RB rotation.

Yeah, he went public with that. I guess he had become an issue in the locker room too. Considering his pretty weak production, the organization decided it was best to just cut ties with him rather than put up with his negativity. Good move IMO.

One thing is for sure, the Browns future is looking brighter than it has in many a year, and to even be a serious competitor this year is a success in and of itself.......
Our division is tighter than a crane cable lifting an apartment building right now, so whoever wants it the most and can go on a run, will take home the money......I'm hoping it's the Ravens of course !!!!!:boxing:

It has me excited. I normally have written off the season by this point in the year. :happy:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to say Browns are still a few years away from making a playoff run, but def going in the right direction. If they surprise me and make it I won't complain but I have given up hoping for the best as a Cleveland fan..

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon helped Cleveland win a close game @Atlanta with 8 receptions for 120 yards. It looks like he's making a pretty significant difference right out of the gate.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon helped Cleveland win a close game @Atlanta with 8 receptions for 120 yards. It looks like he's making a pretty significant difference right out of the gate.

He doesn't play defense, though and that's where Cleveland is weak.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should get Dansby back in a couple, but Cameron hasn't been healthy. And now Mack and it looks like Gipson out for season. Some tough injuries idk

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should get Dansby back in a couple, but Cameron hasn't been healthy. And now Mack and it looks like Gipson out for season. Some tough injuries idk

Cameron practiced again finally on Friday. He missed today, but should FINALLY be good to go again for the Bills game. Will be nice to finally have all the weapons on the field on offense.

The defensive injuries are really tough to overcome. Gipson has been good all year...at least it wasn't Haden, I thought it was both of them at first.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer tried to give it away with the endzone pick, but hats off the Browns coaches...they found a way to get to Matt Ryan with the S blitz...that and the stupidity of Mike Smith calling TO for the Browns.