• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Manning play in the AFCCG

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is 2-1 vs Brady in the CCG. if he goes 3-1, Manning is worlds better than Brady could ever be

:bolt:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can admit when the team I root for is outmatched I'm not a blind homer who can't see things for what they are. If certain people want to turn a blind eye to Denver's problems then good for them for having their blinders on. Some people are realists and if certain people can't or refuse to see something then too bad that sounds like a personal issue.
A realist, like claiming the best defense in the NFL is bad 85% of the time? Yeah, that sounds like someone firmly grounded in reality to me. Definitely not someone who's negative.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A realist, like claiming the best defense in the NFL is bad 85% of the time? Yeah, that sounds like someone firmly grounded in reality to me. Definitely not someone who's negative.

Everyone knows Denver has a great D, w/o them this year Bronco's lucky to be 8-8 with all the turnovers on offense

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows Denver has a great D, w/o them this year Bronco's lucky to be 8-8 with all the turnovers on offense
Everyone except for Duffman, who says Denver's d is bad like 85% of the time.

Honestly, people like him make me laugh. I think they tend to forget that the other teams are really, really good, too, and sometimes they have a say in how well or how poorly you play. I think it was Herm Edwards that said, "Those guys get paid, too."

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to a classic Manning-Brady showdown, may the best man and team win. Not buying into all this SportsHoopla about how crooked Peyton's neck is or how much Tom cheats. Let's play ball man! Good luck to both teams, but more mojo for the Pats!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously not everyone. Duffman has ripped this defense apart from day 1 on the Broncos board. Every single game he shows up and if they give up 5 yards or more on a play he talks about how terrible they are. As Broncos6482 said though the other team gets paid too. In any game there are going to be great plays for and against a given team. Rarely ever does everything go perfect for just one team in the NFL. It is why so many games are decided by 7 points or less and why we have such turnover every year in the playoffs. It is why even though Duffman claims to be the one living in reality to me it just seems like he doesn't understand that both teams are paid to go out and win and that there will be times that our team can do everything right on a play and it still doesn't work. That is just football.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to a classic Manning-Brady showdown, may the best man and team win. Not buying into all this SportsHoopla about how crooked Peyton's neck is or how much Tom cheats. Let's play ball man! Good luck to both teams, but more mojo for the Pats!!
......and......don't forget/this-2*....0088558752971_500X500.jpg Heart_II.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...I hope it fits CDumler....he's a BIG-dude/I hear....View attachment 80437 ...XXXXLL..?!

I'm more of a medium/large kind of guy. That is the joy of coaching both golf and soccer is I don't really have the option of being out of shape. These kids would rip me apart if I couldn't keep up.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more of a medium/large kind of guy. That is the joy of coaching both golf and soccer is I don't really have the option of being out of shape. These kids would rip me apart if I couldn't keep up.
........*pink will match MY new-doo/sigh*.....666_tattoo_on_head_by_craigholmestattoo-d3dafc3.jpg

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not everyone. Duffman has ripped this defense apart from day 1 on the Broncos board. Every single game he shows up and if they give up 5 yards or more on a play he talks about how terrible they are. As Broncos6482 said though the other team gets paid too. In any game there are going to be great plays for and against a given team. Rarely ever does everything go perfect for just one team in the NFL. It is why so many games are decided by 7 points or less and why we have such turnover every year in the playoffs. It is why even though Duffman claims to be the one living in reality to me it just seems like he doesn't understand that both teams are paid to go out and win and that there will be times that our team can do everything right on a play and it still doesn't work. That is just football.

Learn. To. Fucking. Read. I never, ever, EVER, said Denver's defense was bad. I said they were overrated and great for a little bit of the game and just average for the rest. No way in anything I've written did I say they were bad. You'll find I've said they aren't as good as the numbers skewed by a great first 8 weeks show but maybe to you that means I've called them bad. Do we need to send you back to 3rd grade to learn the difference between the words average and bad because I think we do.

It's no wonder someone let you moderate the Broncos board considering the great reading comprehension you've displayed here.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn. to. fucking. read. I never ever EVER said Denver's defense was bad. I said they were overrated and great for a little bit of the game and just average for the rest. No way in anything I've written did I say they were bad. You'll find I've said they aren't as good as the numbers skewed by a great first 8 weeks show but maybe to you that means I've called them bad. Do we need to send you back to 3rd grade to learn the difference between the words average and bad because I think we do.

It's no wonder someone let you moderate the Broncos board considering the great reading comprehension you've displayed here.

It's called exaggeration to make a point. Also it has been more than just a great 1st half of the season for this defense. I mean we still won a ton of games in the 2nd half of the year and not like our offense all of a sudden became amazing to go out and win these games. In fact we averaged less points in the 2nd half of the season if I remember right than we did in the 1st half of the season. I mean if you say the Broncos are overrated then what does a great defense actually look like? Was there no great defense in the NFL this year?

Again my problem with you is more you going off on so many other Bronco fans calling them essentially homer idiots for saying anything nice about our team or trying to show you why our team has actually bee pretty darn good.

Throw in just so you know there is a reason PFF graded us as one of the best defenses they have ever recorded. DVOA one of the most respected stats out there in the NFL had for the first time ever that the top defense finished with a better score than the top offense in the league. We were that top defense. So you calling them average to me just shows you have completely unrealistic expectations of this defense and of this team. You keep saying we don't live in reality but everything out there actually shows it is you that is struggling to live in reality.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Denver actually wins, will Duffman be more disappointed than Pats fans?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn. To. Fucking. Read. I never, ever, EVER, said Denver's defense was bad. I said they were overrated and great for a little bit of the game and just average for the rest. No way in anything I've written did I say they were bad. You'll find I've said they aren't as good as the numbers skewed by a great first 8 weeks show but maybe to you that means I've called them bad. Do we need to send you back to 3rd grade to learn the difference between the words average and bad because I think we do.

If anything their defense is under rated. Sure they get a lot of high praise for their performances and consistency throughout the year. But the praise often lacks context. This defense has done so despite an offense that often let it down. Imagine how much better they'd have been had the offense not given up a few pick-6s or picked up a couple first downs then punted instead of turning the ball over inside the 50. This is a tough, gritty defense that has carried this team and deserves a lot of credit.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Denver actually wins, will Duffman be more disappointed than Pats fans?

I believe he will be. Some people just aren't happy until they're miserable.