• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Jay Cutler suck?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inappropriate marital conduct: Jay had bad body language in bed?

"Is that really your best blowjob?"

jaypout1.jpg

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Kristin Cavallari found Jay Cutler 'lazy,' 'unmotivated' before divorce: report

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are reportedly divorcing due to a rift caused by her thinking he's not as ambitious as she is.

The couple announced in late April that they’re calling it quits after 10 years together. At the time, she noted that a cause for the split was that they were “growing apart.” Now, a source tells Page Six that the former “Hills” star was growing tired of seeing his career stagnate. The source notes that Cavallari saw him as “unmotivated” and even “lazy” by the end of their marriage.

“She was growing increasingly impatient with him. He was supposed to take this big job at Fox Sports and have a life after football that would get him up off the couch and do something,the insider told the outlet. “Instead, he backed out — this is [three] years ago — and joined the [Miami] Dolphins. That didn’t pan out well, and he was left with no TV gig until she got the show for them.”

The source told the outlet that Cavallari “views herself as very polished and put together, and [Cutler as] this lazy, unmotivated guy.”

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are reportedly divorcing due to a rift caused by her thinking he's not as ambitious as she is.

The couple announced in late April that they’re calling it quits after 10 years together. At the time, she noted that a cause for the split was that they were “growing apart.” Now, a source tells Page Six that the former “Hills” star was growing tired of seeing his career stagnate. The source notes that Cavallari saw him as “unmotivated” and even “lazy” by the end of their marriage.

“She was growing increasingly impatient with him. He was supposed to take this big job at Fox Sports and have a life after football that would get him up off the couch and do something,the insider told the outlet. “Instead, he backed out — this is [three] years ago — and joined the [Miami] Dolphins. That didn’t pan out well, and he was left with no TV gig until she got the show for them.”

The source told the outlet that Cavallari “views herself as very polished and put together, and [Cutler as] this lazy, unmotivated guy.”

Wow took her 10 years to figure this out?
Maybe she should've gotten on sports blogs earlier to realize his short comings.....:herbie:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently she never watched Jay Cutler play.

Also, what giant asshole Jay Cutler is for just wanting to hang out with his 3 kids on his giant farm in TN. /s

#TeamJay Don't give this bitch a dime

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lazy and unmotivated = doesn't like doing blow and clubbing all nite

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoked cigs wherever he wanted and did not care.

Also prolly said he was too tired all the time.
read something yesterday that she was fed up with his laziness. Cutler is proof that God has a sense of humor. He had every physical trait you could want in a QB but he was a total pussy

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read something yesterday that she was fed up with his laziness. Cutler is proof that God has a sense of humor. He had every physical trait you could want in a QB but he was a total pussy
I honestly never saw this when he was in Chicago. Kid took a fucking beating the first two years there, and always got back up.

His mental attitude may or may not have been shit, I don't really know his thoughts, but his toughness was never in question to me.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe she meant he was lazy and unmotivated when he was fuckin her.............:noidea:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly never saw this when he was in Chicago. Kid took a fucking beating the first two years there, and always got back up.

His mental attitude may or may not have been shit, I don't really know his thoughts, but his toughness was never in question to me.
I think he was gutless

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was gutless

Why?

I think he took on that persona after the NFC Championship game against GB, and I'm not sure that was entirely fair. A grade 2 sprain on yer plant foot is nothing to sneeze at.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was that redhead that his wife fired, I approve.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler is as talented as anyone but he just doesn't have it between the ears. As a Lions fan I was happy that the Bears traded for him.
The Bears are always desperate for a QB.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, she sees herself as polished and motivated, but needs him to give her $5 mil... makes total sense...somewhere

She's motivated to spend his money.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wish i could make $30M by being "lazy and unmotivated"

she should try bringing some cash into the marriage