• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Carolina care about....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Carolina cares about is beating Tampa so they can be in the playoffs. Knocking Atlanta out would just be icing on the cake. Also, if Atlanta takes care of New Orleans, Carolina would be playing for a division title.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Carolina cares about is beating Tampa so they can be in the playoffs. Knocking Atlanta out would just be icing on the cake. Also, if Atlanta takes care of New Orleans, Carolina would be playing for a division title.

Correct. I think New Orleans wins this weekend but you never know. Atlanta just hasn't looked right offensively and having Kamara all game this time should help the Saints

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. I think New Orleans wins this weekend but you never know. Atlanta just hasn't looked right offensively and having Kamara all game this time should help the Saints
It says a lot about how good the Falcons offense was last year when they're ranked 9th in offense this year and it feels like they've been awful lol

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about how good the Falcons offense was last year when they're ranked 9th in offense this year and it feels like they've been awful lol
Definitely fair. Ryan was unreal last year so probably an unfair bar. Not sure if it’s Sark or what. Living around lots of UW fans they sure love to give him flack

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely fair. Ryan was unreal last year so probably an unfair bar. Not sure if it’s Sark or what. Living around lots of UW fans they sure love to give him flack
Receivers have been pretty bad this year , lots of drops. Backs have been more dinged up and Ryan has been pretty average in a lot of games. To be fair I think 8 of his 11 picks have been in balls that hit receivers in the hands but he's certainly missed his fair share of big plays too . It was unrealistic to think they'd dupikcate last year but I thought they'd be better . D has performed nicely though and the offense has made plays when they need them , especially the second half of the year . People like to point out the close wins but Atlanta could easily be 12-2 or 11-3 as well. Lots of close losses too

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By my math, 10-6 is a lock for ATL with h-t-h over SEA, DAL and DET so if they beat the Saints, they are in....if the beat the Saints and CAR they repeat as DIV champs.

So the OP was obviously thinking they would lose out.

If Atlanta wins this week everything goes pear shaped for Seattle and Dallas.

I don't think they beat the Saints this week so at least Dal-Sea may mean something for now.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid thread. Carolina are not losing to Tampa so therefore they will be playing for a division title no matter what in week 17

Like I don't know that. But what if the saints are blowing out the bucs?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no Sunday night game week 17.

There is going to be a SNF game and if I am a betting man, it probably will be Carolina at Atlanta. Because there is nothing else really. Jacksonville has no reason to even play their starters and the alternative to playing Tennessee is a much better team they do not want to face. Unless SF beats Jacksonville and Tennessee beats LA then that will be the SNF game.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible for the saints to lose this weekend, but Atlanta would have overcome a lot of challenges to do that

1.Playing the better team twice in three weeks and already winning one.

2.Playing back to back division road games(or road games period) with five days rest in between.

The pats could not even pull it off against the inferior Miami and that was seven days rest.

It's only been done in four instances and in three cases there were far superior teams: Denver vs KC(2013), Indy vs Tennessee(2013), Seattle vs SF(2014) and the one other instance being Jacksonville vs Houston where Houston went on to have the first pick.

So history goes against Atlanta big time here.