• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone like the current banner?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever makes you sleep better Jahii

Danny White most successful qb in the nfl. Was a qb in the 70s under Frank Kush. Jeff Van Raphorst. We call him Rapper. Is the radio color analyst with Tim Healy on 620 KTAR. Rapper won a rosebowl in 87 but was famous for choking vs Uofa.

I study ASU history please Fork. Dun be a bitch :10:
Jahii,
Stop bringing it up. Your thread question is pretty obvious you have been bitching in the past.
Do something about it NOW and do not wait until the end of the season.
Put Pat Murphy field on one side and Frank Kush field on the other with a little James Harden and Jahii center court. How's that for design?

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..

I like the banner.. not enough room for, Jackson, Bonds, Mickelson, Suggs, Tillman, Raaphorst, Plummer,and Kush.

BTW, isn't Brock like 3rd string in Denver? What an idiot, he could have thrived in this #6th ranked offense in the country.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..

I like the banner.. not enough room for, Jackson, Bonds, Mickelson, Suggs, Tillman, Raaphorst, Plummer,and Kush.

BTW, isn't Brock like 3rd string in Denver? What an idiot, he could have thrived in this #6th ranked offense in the country.

Hes 2nd string. And he played really well in the pre season. Many people are saying hes going to be a good NFL quarterback.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes 2nd string. And he played really well in the pre season. Many people are saying hes going to be a good NFL quarterback.

if he's going to be a good NFL quarterback he should be playing for Cleveland, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Tampa, Houston, Buffalo, Arizona, or Tennessee. He's had time to adjust, learn the game, and refine his talent. the NFL game is different now.. Gone are the days you patiently wait your turn on the bench. You see rookies playing everywhere and tearing it up.. Brock will be out of the league in 5 years that's just the cold hard truth.

But he was a decent QB at ASU... Really benefited from Mazzone's system.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he's going to be a good NFL quarterback he should be playing for Cleveland, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Tampa, Houston, Buffalo, Arizona, or Tennessee. He's had time to adjust, learn the game, and refine his talent. the NFL game is different now.. Gone are the days you patiently wait your turn on the bench. You see rookies playing everywhere and tearing it up.. Brock will be out of the league in 5 years that's just the cold hard truth.

But he was a decent QB at ASU... Really benefited from Mazzone's system.

He didnt benefit from Mazzones system the offense got to predictable and he had no running game. He also had no line lets not talk about how bad the line was vs Illinois.......... He studies really hard and works really hard. Once again he was lights out in the preseason I bet he will be a good nfl qb. How about Mike Willie catches 30 of those drops? I always liked Brock but the offense got predictable and he was forced to throw 70 times a game. We played Uofa there was nobody opene a lot of the times even though we moved the ball. There would be plays where Uofa would know where it was going. That stupid swing pass to Miles never worked.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think of ASU, I think of smoking hot coeds and Pat Tillman. :usa2:

If you are going to change it, that's the direction I would go.

Last edited by a moderator:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..

He's 2nd string. He looked really good in the preseason throwing to Gerell Robinson. He probably could have benefited a lot from another year but it worked out for everyone in the end. Kelly got a year of experience, and Brock gets to study behind Peyton Manning as he matures.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hot coeds, LOL>

When I think of ASU, I think of smoking hot coeds and Pat Tillman. :usa2:

If you are going to change it, that's the direction I would go.

PT 42 is on our banner already. I don't think Frank Kush should be taken off for the coeds, LOL.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 2nd string. He looked really good in the preseason throwing to Gerell Robinson. He probably could have benefited a lot from another year but it worked out for everyone in the end. Kelly got a year of experience, and Brock gets to study behind Peyton Manning as he matures.

Brock wouldn't fit in a read option system. What quarterbacks need is to not play in Mazones system its great for the first half of the year but then it gets so predictable Hundley learned that last week.

Norvell has a great system but calls 2 or 3 noticeable bone head play calls like 2 weeks vs UW that fake knee shit and then hand it off for a loss of 4 wtf was that?

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock wouldn't fit in a read option system. What quarterbacks need is to not play in Mazones system its great for the first half of the year but then it gets so predictable Hundley learned that last week.

Norvell has a great system but calls 2 or 3 noticeable bone head play calls like 2 weeks vs UW that fake knee shit and then hand it off for a loss of 4 wtf was that?

We're not a read option offense.. We primarily run power as our bread and butter with a few read option plays to keep their DE honest. Brocks arm was stronger than Kelly's and he was more accurate. He wouldn't have a problem running a few times in the game if needed. Also, Hudley might be one of the top QBs taken in a deep draft, I'd say he's benefiting from that system.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not a read option offense.. We primarily run power as our bread and butter with a few read option plays to keep their DE honest. Brocks arm was stronger than Kelly's and he was more accurate. He wouldn't have a problem running a few times in the game if needed. Also, Hudley might be one of the top QBs taken in a deep draft, I'd say he's benefiting from that system.

He's been bad the last 2 weeks. Brock had one bad game vs Oregon State. But he was a natural born leader unfortunately the defense didn't have a leader. Hundley looked bad these last 2 games he's overrated. Finally played good defenses.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could stamp Tillman up there with nothing else. End of story.