• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone know if Rhamondre Stevenson will play this week

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wont know till after 3 pm when they announce inactives

Patriots did not elevate an additional running back for Week 15 against the Raiders.​

This is particularly notable considering Rhamondre Stevenson is listed as questionable with an ankle injury, signaling the potential for him to be active on Sunday. Further confirmation will come 90 minutes prior to the Patriots' Sunday afternoon kickoff.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m in a big match up with playoff seedlings deciding the winner and I need to know if he is going to play?

@SteelersPride
@femurov
@Sam Sportboy
If D. Harris has been ruled out (which he has), and they didn't activate any additional RB's, the safe money would be in Stevenson being active. Doubtful they'd go into this game with only 2 RB's (K. Harris and Strong), both of whom play roles on ST.
However, him being active, and him getting more than a handful of touches may be entirely different things...or he could be right back to 20 touches .

But I do plan on him being active

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) has a "good chance" to play in Week 15 against the Raiders.​

Stevenson did not practice until Friday and only got in a limited session to close the week. However, New England did not call up a running back from their practice squad,

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he re-injures it during the game.

The guy that has him in my league is a fucking loser that bitched for an acquisition limit per week and ruined my best league.

Good luck @Sportsguy9695 may Belichick not fuck you like he has fucked so many others

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he re-injures it during the game.

The guy that has him in my league is a fucking loser that bitched for an acquisition limit per week and ruined my best league.

Good luck @Sportsguy9695 may Belichick not fuck you like he has fucked so many others
Thanks bro