• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dobbs placed on IR

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another key player done for the season - looks like fate is making up for last season.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Luckily we really haven't lost anyone too important but yeah, we are losing some real solid players that help the team out quite a bit.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily we really haven't lost anyone too important but yeah, we are losing some real solid players that help the team out quite a bit.

At this point Baalke & Harbaugh are looking like prophets - We drafted depth at the two skill positions we happen to lose key players.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Kendall Hunter, for me, is right on that line of "too" important. If he's not on the line, he's very close. I'm still hurt by that one.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendall Hunter, for me, is right on that line of "too" important. If he's not on the line, he's very close. I'm still hurt by that one.

I liked how James looked but hunter has pretty good power for his size. He will be missed.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another key player done for the season - looks like fate is making up for last season.

perhaps key to the chest that anyonre barely uses lol.....

I want Dobbs to exceed as a DE but he wasn't necessarily killing it this year either. STs was his bread n butter this year.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps key to the chest that anyonre barely uses lol.....

I want Dobbs to exceed as a DE but he wasn't necessarily killing it this year either. STs was his bread n butter this year.

Yeah, I'm a fan and have high hopes for him as well - This injury will slow his progress a little I'm certain.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm a fan and have high hopes for him as well - This injury will slow his progress a little I'm certain.

Yeah, I don't think he was making the strides that I expected him to make from yr 1... wasn't he on the cusp of sorts with the cuts prior to the season?

Coaches wanted him to learn the TE spot to act as a combo/2 way player in order to preserve his spot on the roster...

that had me worried about his DE skills... like not progressing as they would like etc...

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think he was making the strides that I expected him to make from yr 1... wasn't he on the cusp of sorts with the cuts prior to the season?

Coaches wanted him to learn the TE spot to act as a combo/2 way player in order to preserve his spot on the roster...

that had me worried about his DE skills... like not progressing as they would like etc...

Oh hell yeah - Double D made the 46 as an UDFA. But I agree his arc has kind of flattened out a little; which, to your point, may have something to do with his being groomed to go both ways.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked how James looked but hunter has pretty good power for his size. He will be missed.

I agree. James has looked pretty good but in my opinion Hunter is a much better overall runner. He has the speed, power and vision to be an every down back in this league.