• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doan

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mind carle but at times he was a weak link. They needed to get bigger in the top four with pronger gone. Don't forget that they have time to add another good dman at the deadline so why not find out what you have first. Maybe bourdon or whoever drastically improves.

This leaves room to sign a weber next year and go after a guy like doan this year. Just as long as the contract is reasonable. He's good enough to push this team over the top would love it!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mind carle but at times he was a weak link. They needed to get bigger in the top four with pronger gone. Don't forget that they have time to add another good dman at the deadline so why not find out what you have first. Maybe bourdon or whoever drastically improves.

This leaves room to sign a weber next year and go after a guy like doan this year. Just as long as the contract is reasonable. He's good enough to push this team over the top would love it!

This is the best comment in this thread. I approve this message..

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the best comment in this thread. I approve this message..

I'm seriously waffling between their options and think that they'll simply go after the best opportunity that sits in front of them. But if nothing happens they will find someone at the deadline you can bet on that. Loved the Grossmann move would like to see another one like that!