• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do we ever play a dime defense?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or has Carter and Lee been in on every play . I never see the come off the field. Its not that I want them too either.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are true students of the game. I don't pay that close attention. Every once in a while I'll watch the secondary instead of the line of scrimmage, but most of the time I just watch whomever is around the ball.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would play it more frequently as I think the D line is capable of getting pressure without having to send extra guys. Get pressure with the front 4, and throw Scandrick or whoever else in there to almost act as a third safety. We could certainly use the help back there.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to have your best guys on the field. To play a dime you would probably insert Allen or Webb and take out Lee or Carter. Lee and Carter are 2 of our best players. I want Ware, Hatch, Lee, Carter, Carr out there as much as possible. Carter has the speed to do well in coverage , but he is kind of like Scandrick with this blitz thing- he has a way of getting to the QB. Lee has always been good with the pass. It will be interesting to see what happens when we play a team that has 4 WRs.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to have your best guys on the field. To play a dime you would probably insert Allen or Webb and take out Lee or Carter. Lee and Carter are 2 of our best players. I want Ware, Hatch, Lee, Carter, Carr out there as much as possible. Carter has the speed to do well in coverage , but he is kind of like Scandrick with this blitz thing- he has a way of getting to the QB. Lee has always been good with the pass. It will be interesting to see what happens when we play a team that has 4 WRs.

Denver in 2 weeks will be interesting.