• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do some really think lottery is fixed?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp you believe in coincidence I don't. You believe every ref in honesty, leadership in the organization are sitting on their seats next to the fans wondering where the balls will land. And I am sure whatever move they do decide than can be somewhat under the table I am sure ran it by lawyers in which it would be impossible to prove if anything where to come out. Who would really challenge the NBA on the lottery being fixed?

All it takes is one person who knows to decide that they don't like it anymore and go public. That person would have a ton of incentive because they would make a TON of money being the whistleblower.

This is the problem with conspiracies in general. Every time you add another person you double the risk of your conspiracy being exposed. When you get to a group of more than 5 or 6 people your risks become very high. When you get to 20 people it is a near certainty it will get exposed.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if the Cleveland Cavaliers or Phoenix Suns end up with the #1 overall pick and pick Zion Williamson ill be quite

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp you believe in coincidence I don't. You believe every ref in honesty, leadership in the organization are sitting on their seats next to the fans wondering where the balls will land. And I am sure whatever move they do decide than can be somewhat under the table I am sure ran it by lawyers in which it would be impossible to prove if anything where to come out. Who would really challenge the NBA on the lottery being fixed?
Glad you posted this twice so I could double facepalm you.

Setting aside your paranoia and deficit of logical thought, you clearly don't even know the mechanics of how the lottery is actually conducted. You should Google it. Here's a hint: there are no 'balls' in a machine like your church bingo game.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a recent owner willing to go to prison just for a hand job at an Asian massage parlor
Misdemeanor.

Is that really your reply to the question?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you posted this twice so I could double facepalm you.

Setting aside your paranoia and deficit of logical thought, you clearly don't even know the mechanics of how the lottery is actually conducted. You should Google it. Here's a hint: there are no 'balls' in a machine like your church bingo game.

I would double palm my hand across your moms face

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All it takes is one person who knows to decide that they don't like it anymore and go public. That person would have a ton of incentive because they would make a TON of money being the whistleblower.

This is the problem with conspiracies in general. Every time you add another person you double the risk of your conspiracy being exposed. When you get to a group of more than 5 or 6 people your risks become very high. When you get to 20 people it is a near certainty it will get exposed.

Well its all speculation if there is anything I wouldn't think it would be 20 people because of the risk. I just think its a little odd how some things fall into place

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a recent owner willing to go to prison just for a hand job at an Asian massage parlor
for a misdemeanor?

You are suggesting an owner would risk going to prison AND take himself out of the running for a top pick to make a few extra mil?

Is there a reason you keep ignoring a simple question......do you know how the lottery is currently run?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would double palm my hand across your moms face
Oh yeah? Well what if I have TWO DADS?! Ever think about that?

I don't, but it makes you think...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are still convinced that the lottery is rigged because the Knicks got the number 1 pick 35 years ago. They have made the playoffs 4 times in the last 18 years and they have had 1 pick in the top 5(#4) and people are still convinced that the league is rigged.
You couldn't see ultra competitive owners like Gilbert and Cuban when the idea is proposed to give the #1 to NY saying, "sure, whatever's best for the league. And, hell, if LA doesn't make it let's give them the #2 pick."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its all speculation if there is anything I wouldn't think it would be 20 people because of the risk. I just think its a little odd how some things fall into place
Actually, what's odd is you think they fix it only when a large market wins or a team where the #1 guy can play at home.......but not in the other 30ish years of the lottery.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't see ultra competitive owners like Gilbert and Cuban when the idea is proposed to give the #1 to NY saying, "sure, whatever's best for the league. And, hell, if LA doesn't make it let's give them the #2 pick."

For the lottery to be fixed there is no possible way the owners could know about it.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, what's odd is you think they fix it only when a large market wins or a team where the #1 guy can play at home.......but not in the other 30ish years of the lottery.

less so that you think everything that happens is coincidental

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well in the realm of money making million/billion dollar organizations
You still haven't answered the question you've been asked multiple times. Do you know the actual lottery process? How it's done, who's in the room verifying it, etc? You are posting like you don't. If you did you would know, there's no way to fix it

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the lottery to be fixed there is no possible way the owners could know about it.
They are in the room where it takes place, aren't they? If not, each team has a rep. How is that getting pulled off?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven't answered the question you've been asked multiple times. Do you know the actual lottery process? How it's done, who's in the room verifying it, etc? You are posting like you don't. If you did you would know, there's no way to fix it
And more than 12 hours later, he still didn't answer. Simple yes or no question, too. I'd say make it easier, but not sure how I could.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are in the room where it takes place, aren't they? If not, each team has a rep. How is that getting pulled off?

It isn't. But in order for the premise to be even possible we have to accept some basic facts.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't. But in order for the premise to be even possible we have to accept some basic facts.
sure, IF one was to believe it they'd have to think the owners didn't know......and that each rep in the room knew and didn't tell the guy who signs his check.