• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DLINE

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson costs next to nothing. Plenty of time to cut him in August if he can't stay upright and make plays

that's what i meant. if he can't make it thru TC then it is time for the Cowboys to move on

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will definitely be an interesting TC and preseason. OTAs were telling somewhat but they didnt have on pads. Fans and media alike have their favorites. The Dallas writers seem to be liking Patmon at CB over Webb. Broaddus seems to think Hamilton is pushing Wilcox. I want him to push Church. Cant wait to see who the LBs will be. The Dline is full of competiton IMO. Cant get enough right now

I hope nobody wins a job in shorts & Tee Shirt. Competition is good for everyone

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't think there is any. We can't get the draft pick back. What has Johnson cost us? What is he costing us right now? A couple of bucks and a spot on the 90 man? Why would we even think about cutting him right now? Even when a young guy goes on IR he costs us almost nothing. If he is healthy at final cut downs he better have impressed. If he tears his ACL he'll go right to IR again and no decision will be made for another year...

I'd even add that if he's healthy and makes the roster then goes on IR week two what talent did we cut for him? I highly doubt that player would have been a difference maker.