• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DL Bass Dislocates Shoulder

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't Jerry trade away for another 7th rounder or a 36 year old fossil. Not trolling but that seems to be the going thing here.

Yall have enough to worry about on your soon to be 7-9 football team

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bass has been placed on IR, another one bites the dust....

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying he's a dumb ass PERIOD.

Dumb ass??

Come on, you know that Jerry gave orders to get Romo protection and weapons for his offense to justify that ridiculous extension? Jerry is the king of bad contracts, and you bozos wonder why this team has been mediocre for the past almost two decades?? Wake up clown and put down the pom poms.

If anything, my predictions about the lack of DL depth, injury concerns, and the lack of pressure up front if they don't upgrade the DL this offseasn, has come true as predicted. You girls were too busy massaging a broken down headcase Ratliff's past stats (just like with Romo), to ever be able to see things here realistically. No Rat? Check ....No Spencer? Check....No Brent...Check...No Bass?...Check....No Crawford?....Check...No Liss?....Check...Ware coming back from major shoulder only now with his hand of the ground going up against much bigger OLmen instead of the occasional RB or TE as 3-4 rush OLB?....Check? Hey but we still have Cohen?? Fucking Hilarious....

You sir is the fucking moron unable to see the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb ass??

Come on, you know that Jerry gave orders to get Romo protection and weapons for his offense to justify that ridiculous extension? Jerry is the king of bad contracts, and you bozos wonder why this team has been mediocre for the past almost two decades?? Wake up clown and put down the pom poms.

If anything, my predictions about the lack of DL depth, injury concerns, and the lack of pressure up front if they don't upgrade the DL this offseasn, has come true as predicted. You girls were too busy massaging a broken down headcase Ratliff's past stats (just like with Romo), to ever be able to see things here realistically. No Rat? Check ....No Spencer? Check....No Brent...Check...No Bass?...Check....No Crawford?....Check...No Liss?....Check...Ware coming back from major shoulder only now with his hand of the ground going up against much bigger OLmen instead of the occasional RB or TE as 3-4 rush OLB?....Check? Hey but we still have Cohen?? Fucking Hilarious....

AND YOU remain the biggest ass clown ever. YOU grasp at straws with this, "has come true as predicted" bull shit, and not one snap as taken place. We get it, you're not a cowboy fan. Most of us understand your track record for being wrong and this is this year's prayer for you to redeem yourself. If you weren't such a PROVEN weasel, I'd almost feel sorry for you. Not one snap and here you are tooting your horn about being right and certain doom in Dallas cause a bunch of guys on a fan chart board didn't agree with your opinion, much less the coaches or scouts of this team. How pathetic is that?

You said it chuckles....Fucking Hilarious!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND YOU remain the biggest ass clown ever. YOU grasp at straws with this, "has come true as predicted" bull shit, and not one snap as taken place. We get it, you're not a cowboy fan. Most of us understand your track record for being wrong and this is this year's prayer for you to redeem yourself. If you weren't such a PROVEN weasel, I'd almost feel sorry for you. Not one snap and here you are tooting your horn about being right and certain doom in Dallas cause a bunch of guys on a fan chart board didn't agree with your opinion, much less the coaches or scouts of this team. How pathetic is that?

You said it chuckles....Fucking Hilarious!

Come PDay, do you honestly believe for one second that Hatcher and this patchwork DL will scare any teams?? Bet the "coaches" will agree with me now that they should have added some youth and depth to this DL?? Unlike you cheerleader, I don't have the Star dust clouding my vision and need to wait for the results on the field....did you even watch the preseason games?? News flash robot fan, then have no depth there.

You remain a fraud.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come PDay, do you honestly believe for one second that Hatcher and this patchwork DL will scare any teams?? Bet the "coaches" will agree with me now that they should have added some youth and depth to this DL?? Unlike you cheerleader, I don't have the Star dust clouding my vision and need to wait for the results on the field....did you even watch the preseason games?? News flash robot fan, then have no depth there.

You remain a fraud.

spoken like a non-cowboy fan you are.....noticed you had no volley for that OR the other previous 5 years blasted you clueless football statements.

guess we have the season to determine who was right here.....any yes, Hatcher will have a solid season. wait and see.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You remain a fraud.

News Flash NY Giant Fan. Fact is we have MORE depth on the DL than the OL. I don't think you hear any Cowboy fan say with a straight face we couldn't upgrade the DL. But I will say we can get by with what we have there. On the other side even with Frederick and Waters added to the roster we are still suspect on the OL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You remain a fraud.

I don't want to get in the middle of a good pissing match, but how about we watch this team play it's first game Sunday before we stick a fork in them

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News Flash NY Giant Fan. Fact is we have MORE depth on the DL than the OL. I don't think you hear any Cowboy fan say with a straight face we couldn't upgrade the DL. But I will say we can get by with what we have there. On the other side even with Frederick and Waters added to the roster we are still suspect on the OL.
Wait! he's a Giants Fan? Thought he was a Skins fan the way he talked on the dead board.
Man this guy is getting confusing. :noidea: I thought I heard Shark saying they appreciate having him on the skins board :heh:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen frye on the skins board.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! he's a Giants Fan? Thought he was a Skins fan the way he talked on the dead board.
Man this guy is getting confusing. :noidea: I thought I heard Shark saying they appreciate having him on the skins board :heh:

He very well could be a skins fan. I really don't know,I'm just convinced he's not a Cowboys fan.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He very well could be a skins fan. I really don't know,I'm just convinced he's not a Cowboys fan.
I'm with ya there. I never thought that. In fact on the other board it took awhile before I realized he even was claiming to be.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb ass??

OR.....that the Cowboys had a bottom 5 rushing attack last season and had the 2nd lowest rushing yards in Cowboys history. Bill Callahan also became the offensive coordinator as a result. Just maybe this isn't all about Romo like you think.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You remain a fraud.

The root to all your problems.
Dallas's Dline played well, yardage and all

Obsession?
why not after all that has become McFadden. You are legendary and then there is Ponder....the guy you said was a winner and I had no clue in spite of watching him play since 9th grade. No wonder you're all in on Dallas needing Dline and preying you some how are right by season's end.

LOL

read it and weep

Christian Ponder went 18-for-28 in the Vikings' season-opening loss to the Detroit Lions, throwing three interceptions and botching a handoff with Adrian Peterson as the Vikings fell 34-24. Ponder threw for 236 yards and looked more willing to go downfield than he did at times last year, but his second interception in particular -- which came when Ponder was trying to get away from Ndamukong Suh in Lions territory late in the first half -- cost the Vikings a chance to take the game in a different direction. The Lions scored after the interception to pull within a point at halftime, and with Detroit slowing down Peterson, Ponder was unable to answer.

Law of averages has to be with you at some point, but then again, the topic is football
Onward Fried

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obsession?
why not after all that has become McFadden. You are legendary and then there is Ponder....the guy you said was a winner and I had no clue in spite of watching him play since 9th grade. No wonder you're all in on Dallas needing Dline and preying you some how are right by season's end.

LOL

read it and weep

Christian Ponder went 18-for-28 in the Vikings' season-opening loss to the Detroit Lions, throwing three interceptions and botching a handoff with Adrian Peterson as the Vikings fell 34-24. Ponder threw for 236 yards and looked more willing to go downfield than he did at times last year, but his second interception in particular -- which came when Ponder was trying to get away from Ndamukong Suh in Lions territory late in the first half -- cost the Vikings a chance to take the game in a different direction. The Lions scored after the interception to pull within a point at halftime, and with Detroit slowing down Peterson, Ponder was unable to answer.

Law of averages has to be with you at some point, but then again, the topic is football
Onward Fried

Yeah, cause one game makes a career and Romeo has NEVER had a 3 int game before in 10 years?....lol. Newsflash homer, Ponder took his team to the playoffs last season, while Romo was the main reason was why his team didn't get there.....just something for you to chew on. Further, you loved Jenkins and Felix in that draft as well, and where are they now? lmao..Those glasses getting smaller and smaller I see...

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obsession?

LOL

read it and weep

Onward Fried

Remember this classic 3 ints game from Romeo when they needed him the most?

Romo Throws Third INT Of The Night

When would you prefer for that to happen, the 1st game of the season or during a playoff elimination game?? After how many years in the league??... that was a mistake that only a rattled rookie would make in that situation....lmfao

We could play this game all day long clown, which only displays your lack of true football knowledge...

read it and weep...fucking hilarious.

fraud...

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obsession?

LOL

read it and weep

Onward Fried

Hey dumbass...

BTW, it's "praying", not "preying"??....we are not talking about a fucking Lion here chasing deer you moron....just the sheer irony of it all and you trying to appear mentally superior to me is impressive (insert sarcasm here).

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass...

BTW, it's "praying", not "preying"??....we are not talking about a fucking Lion here chasing deer you moron....just the sheer irony of it all and you trying to appear mentally superior to me is impressive (insert sarcasm here).

but the topic is football and you've failed for years.
You're obsessed with being wrong and desperately want to be right about something here.

spin to playoffs, Romo, and one game of 3 ints....I look at the entire body of work and your boy is a back up QB on his best day....which was the point all along. A point YOU just couldn't handle...nevermind it's playing out just the way I told you when he was drafted so high.

walk tall fried....I know the difference but what else you going to crow about? It's proven for YEARS it ain't football and I'm no leader here. Anyone can see your a dumb ass

there...I left you something....you're or your?

gee

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, cause one game makes a career and Romeo has NEVER had a 3 int game before in 10 years?....lol. Newsflash homer, Ponder took his team to the playoffs last season, while Romo was the main reason was why his team didn't get there.....just something for you to chew on. Further, you loved Jenkins and Felix in that draft as well, and where are they now? lmao..Those glasses getting smaller and smaller I see...
LOL :laugh3:
Peterson took the vikes to the playoffs. The Vikes made the Playoffs dispite of Ponder :doh::laugh3: