• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional Round: Buffalo @ Kansas City 6:30 pm EST CBS

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clock does not start until a player touches the ball on a kickoff, so for all of the handwringing I'm reading about a squib kick in the media, they maybe might have burned another second or 2 tops.. unless the KC player who touched it did something very stupid rather than just kneel down. It would have been the right play but it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awesome.

I will say that this is why you can't judge QBs by rings. Allen went 4 for 4(?) on fourth down conversions and was basically unstoppable.

What will get overlooked in this game is Mahomes throwing that early TD to Pringle where the Bills had two players unblocked going straight at Mahomes. Those are the plays you have to make when you play the Chiefs. That stuff happening in the 4th quarter was pretty nuts but I dont think either defense was going to do much at that point.

Yeah the Mahomes that threw 50TDs in his first season as a starter is still there. It looked like he was gone for a few games but he proved again he is still that guy.

I agree on Josh Allen. He is up there with the very best and the Bills proved they are a super bowl-caliber team. We've seen super bowl-level games before when it was Manning vs. Brady and the NFL championship was a downgrade. Bills fans have alot to be proud of today.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A winner doesnt hold some ridiculous grudge against some peon like boomer esiason. And you're exactly right, your team won, try actually enjoying the moment instead of finding some bullshit to bitch about. And dont EVER bitch about a clown rating, we all get them from time to time:rant:
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten one (awaits impending slew of clowns) :D

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching game off the dvr now...fucktard studio crew go on about if Tom hangs it up after the loss today. Hey assholes how many offensive categories did Tommy lead this year? He ain't going no where morons

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten one (awaits impending slew of clowns) :D
You can't just ask for clown ratings. Even obliquely through reverse psychology. We decide who gets clown votes.

I think I have more clowns, poops, rainbows, and cakes than I have likes. I just assume it's because people misclicked, I'm so likeable afterall.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t even imagine how the atmosphere was there tonight. Looked wild af. What a great game to be at.
I've seen a few absurd games before between college basketball and NFL playoff games, but this probably takes the cake. It had a lot of the same vibe as 2018, but much warmer and more Bills fans travelled than Pats fans did.

The Nelly performance was underwhelming.

P.S.

Proofz for anyone that thinks I am LARPing

273A80CC-CA6E-4A42-81CD-AA70A9149673.jpeg