• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Division Round Saturday: Bengals @ Titans 4:30pm EST

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry gonna wear down in the second half you just watch....
No he huffed and puffed the ENTIRE game with his outta shape ass.
FUCK Henry and the titans. Fucke 'em.

He wasn’t the same, usually that’s his time, but clearly he wasn’t in game time shape… Titans still had every opportunity to pull that off, they just didn’t get it done …

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tenn becomes the first team since 1967 to get 9 sacks in a playoff game and still lose.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw the farm at DeShaun Watson and don't overthink it.
That seems to be the target for both them and the Colts by some on the hoop but both are in the same division. Even Houston isn't that stupid. The Titans will stay with Tannehill despite this fiasco. He got them to the 1 seed without Henry and some other players injured along the way. Easy to criticize but they aren't finding anyone better right now.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, I am so impressed with these kids in Cinci. Way ahead of schedule and they just go out and ball. 9 sacks allowed is concerning for sure but it doesn't even seem to phase these guys. Good luck in the CG.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, I am so impressed with these kids in Cinci. Way ahead of schedule and they just go out and ball. 9 sacks allowed is concerning for sure but it doesn't even seem to phase these guys. Good luck in the CG.
It's a shame that this playoff run is the first that many fans are seeing of this group. We only had one primetime game and not much national attention for most of the year. But, as the LSU fans learned several years ago, a Burrow-led team is a lot of fun. Almost irrational levels of confidence at times, but they just keep winning.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame that this playoff run is the first that many fans are seeing of this group. We only had one primetime game and not much national attention for most of the year. But, as the LSU fans learned several years ago, a Burrow-led team is a lot of fun. Almost irrational levels of confidence at times, but they just keep winning.
That'll change next year