• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disturbing allegations about Trevor Bauer

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the woman’s declaration attached to the request and obtained by The Athletic, she suffered injuries as a result of the second encounter, including two black eyes, a bloodied swollen lip, significant bruising and scratching to one side of her face. In the woman’s declaration, signed under penalty of perjury of California state laws, she said that her medical notes state that she had “significant head and facial trauma” and that there were signs of basilar skull fracture.

jesus christ

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he has a adult movie addiction. Contrary to what some dudes think, most women don’t enjoy being choked out and banged in the ass. Entertainment for monsters.

Reactions: DJ

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he has a adult movie addiction. Contrary to what some dudes think, most women don’t enjoy being choked out and banged in the ass. Entertainment for monsters.

According to the texts, she does in fact enjoy being choked out.

Why did she go back a second time as well??

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess being accused of using a foreign substance on the mound is the least of his worries.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was placed on 7 day administrative leave.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Major League Baseball announced Friday that they have placed Trevor Bauer on seven-day administrative leave while they continue their investigation into allegations that the pitcher committed sexual assault.​

MLB has the authority to extend Bauer's administrative leave at their discretion as they and the Pasadena Police Department continue their investigation. The woman who brought forth the allegations against Bauer has been granted a temporary domestic violence restraining order. Bauer released a statement through his attorney/agent in which he claims that he had a "wholly consensual sexual relationship" with the accuser. He had been slated to start for the Dodgers on Sunday.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later, at the instruction of the Pasadena Police Department, she had a recorded phone conversation with Bauer in which she asked him, "What did you do to me when I was unconscious?”

Bauer reportedly said he punched her in the buttocks but did not address any subsequent comments on the subject.

-------------------

So he admitted to punching her in the ass while she was unconscious? In what world is that something a woman seems like she might be into? And how is that gratifying to any semi normal person?

Common sense says this looks bad for that weirdo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won't pitch again this season

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later, at the instruction of the Pasadena Police Department, she had a recorded phone conversation with Bauer in which she asked him, "What did you do to me when I was unconscious?”

Bauer reportedly said he punched her in the buttocks but did not address any subsequent comments on the subject.

-------------------

So he admitted to punching her in the ass while she was unconscious? In what world is that something a woman seems like she might be into? And how is that gratifying to any semi normal person?

Common sense says this looks bad for that weirdo.
yeah, even if it's consensual who in their right fucking mind does this? The woman's a complete train wreck but it isn't that hard to say no when a girl asks you to beat the shit out of her. Dude's got some serious issues.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to say his propensity towards choking came as too much of a shock considering his performance in the WS against the Cubs........

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the texts, she does in fact enjoy being choked out.

Why did she go back a second time as well??
This.

And he apparently has documentation from prior to their first encounter that she enjoys it VERY rough.

Bauer is fucked. No two ways around that. But she appears to have sought this out, and stayed, and returned. This stinks of a kind of entrapment.

But he still beat on her while she was apparently unconscious. Not a lot of excuse for that. And sodomizing someone while unconscious during a first session, without actual permission in writing, is just stupid. Not like doing it further in a relationship makes sense to me, but I can imagine it would appeal to SOMEONE out there. It takes all types, after all. But you still need to work your way up to that.

Kinda seems like a VERY disturbed woman, maybe with some abuse already in her past, who puts herself in VERY bad situations (with added fuel by herself, clearly). This time, the situation that she created got out of hand, and in today’s society, she has the “me too“ escape.

Again, this doesn’t forgive Bauer. Doing that kind of shit to an unconscious woman is hard to forgive. I just feel for him because his life appears to be essentially over now because he crossed paths with this woman.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is likely going to prison. And this kind of person doesn’t typically do well in prison.
ray rice disagrees with this statement
money solves alot of problems :suds:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is likely going to prison. And this kind of person doesn’t typically do well in prison.
There are lots for texts and such from her wanting more rough sex.

There was even one from Bauer expressing concern that their last engagement went too far and she was like, no i want more.
Something to that extent.

But as a man you have to know that cannot be in this kind of relationship no matter how much the woman is a willing participant.
Even as a regular Joe it's nuts ...but as a sports figure, ...it's suicide.