• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck me... I am not a commie... but I also won't give them credit for winning when they try to load a team.

Maybe they should play against high schoolers so we can say they were the greatest ever!

:lol:

To be fair, I don't think they really care whether or not one random guy gives them credit or not

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, remember when I said any new blood in here is welcome as far as I'm concerned?

Well, an SEC goober and a commie might make me rethink that position.

I am actually a B1G graduate... SEC Official was my 2nd profession when I lived in Atlanta so I chose that screen name back in the old days and people got to know me by it.

So don't pass judgement and assume I am an SEC "goober" as you so eloquently put it... I am a Northwestern Grad.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Suck me... I am not a commie... but I also won't give them credit for winning when they try to load a team.

Maybe they should play against high schoolers so we can say they were the greatest ever!

you have to forgive our man johnny....he loves cocks in his mouth and ass....but his lover cowboyb has been on vacation...he doesnt feel whole without a bukkake and some frottage

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word

they're almost as bad as those "NL" fucks

When I start chanting "Na-tion-al League Na-tion-al League" if the Cardinals win it all this year, feel free to feed me to a hungry lion.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually a B1G graduate... SEC Official was my 2nd profession when I lived in Atlanta so I chose that screen name back in the old days and people got to know me by it.

So don't pass judgement and assume I am an SEC "goober" as you so eloquently put it... I am a Northwestern Grad.

your #1 favorite team, is the SEC

your avatar, pokes fun at the B1G

what the fuck are you talking about

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

fucking chicago goober.......

hows that....that feel more appropriate

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stick around, SEC, Johnny's told me FUCK OFF more than once, too! :laugh3:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your #1 favorite team, is the SEC

your avatar, pokes fun at the B1G

what the fuck are you talking about

I got a grad degree from Florida and had a blast there so I do follow the Gators.... I also attended MIT and RPI and follow ice hockey...

Maybe I need more favorite team spots?

The only reason I don't claim Northwestern as my favorite team is we suck in most sports... if not all.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
When I start chanting "Na-tion-al League Na-tion-al League" if the Cardinals win it all this year, feel free to feed me to a hungry lion.

what about a lion that just feels snacky...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My apologies if that's true...

Your AV, combined with a SN with "SEC" in it logically led me to the conclusion that you were indeed a Team SEC goober.

Now as far as your sports communism is concerned...I reiterate...fuck off.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies if that's true...

Your AV, combined with a SN with "SEC" in it logically led me to the conclusion that you were indeed a Team SEC goober.

Now as far as your sports communism is concerned...I reiterate...fuck off.

Hopefully the Spurs gut punch the Heat tonight...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I got a grad degree from Florida and had a blast there so I do follow the Gators.... I also attended MIT and RPI and follow ice hockey...

The only reason I don't claim Northwestern as my favorite team is we suck in most sports... if not all.

they have a decent football program now....rpi...they are the engineers right

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MIT? Like near Boston or something?

Yeah, I applied... Turned down the full ride as I despise the Red Sox.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have a decent football program now....rpi...they are the engineers right

Yes.. .D3 in every sport except Ice Hockey in which they were D1. Good team.

I went to school with Joe Juneau was there... dating myself (circa 1990 college days)

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HR Votto.

Buccs eats cock