• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno - started posting less frequently. Last I saw he popped in to call Uno a piece of shit (like all serious and stuff) and I haven't seen him since. That was in the waning days of CBS.

yeah that was awesome

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Level 42 playing on my oldies station right now. God, was it THAT long ago they were on Top 40 radio and are now considered oldies? I guess so...

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's it at, Andy, like 188?

Gonna be close... both teams need to play lock-down D, so I kinda like the under.

Hope you win.

I don't even care who wins anymore because

a. I hate the Spurs, still bitter from that 2007 WCF when Horry hipchecked Nash over the scorer's table, and then Amar'e and Diaw got suspended for Game 5 for trying to check on their teammate, and the Suns end up losing the series, I honestly felt they would've won it all if it weren't for those suspensions

b. It's the Heat

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what i was afraid of, come on lester buckle down

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even care who wins anymore because

a. I hate the Spurs, still bitter from that 2007 WCF when Horry hipchecked Nash over the scorer's table, and then Amar'e and Diaw got suspended for Game 5 for trying to check on their teammate, and the Suns end up losing the series, I honestly felt they would've won it all if it weren't for those suspensions

b. It's the Heat

I'm kinda indifferent to both. Not a Miami fan, but I don't hate LeBron like most here... the dude is pretty fucking good.

Being a Blazers fan since forever, I remember some good match-ups with them in the late 80's and early 90's...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure you've been forced to tell the story a million times, JETS, but I've missed it.

How did you become a NY Jets fan (Cliff's Notes version is fine)?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate it when Dirt is right, but he was right about Lester. Good thing he isn't right very often.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias is head and shoulders better than Middlebrooksrobinson, by the way...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda indifferent to both. Not a Miami fan, but I don't hate LeBron like most here... the dude is pretty fucking good.

Being a Blazers fan since forever, I remember some good match-ups with them in the late 80's and early 90's...

I don't hate Lebron directly... but I hate what the Heat stand for. They are right there with the Lakers, Yankees, etc.. thinking they can buy a championship.

They should literally make a rule that if any team bids more than 20% for a player than the team who picked up the free agent, they get him immediately.. and stop the nonsense with players taking less money just to buy a championship.

And I was a Heat season ticket holder through 2008... the only real title I give them credit for was when Wade led them to it fair and square... beyond that I have no respect for them.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when Dirt is right, but he was right about Lester. Good thing he isn't right very often.

Lester looks shaky to me, Cereal. No movement and what, 92MPH when he used to touch 95. Very much like CC earlier this season.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Lebron directly... but I hate what the Heat stand for. They are right there with the Lakers, Yankees, etc.. thinking they can buy a championship.

They should literally make a rule that if any team bids more than 20% for a player than the team who picked up the free agent, they get him immediately.. and stop the nonsense with players taking less money just to buy a championship.

And I was a Heat season ticket holder through 2008... the only real title I give them credit for was when Wade led them to it fair and square... beyond that I have no respect for them.

Fuck off communist

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you've been forced to tell the story a million times, JETS, but I've missed it.

How did you become a NY Jets fan (Cliff's Notes version is fine)?

Born and raised in Mass, as was my dad......but back in the day it wasn't a "bad" thing to be a jets fan and he liked namath so he was a jets fan........flash foward and as a kid (before sunday ticket and all that) my dad would put the patriots game on mute (we always rooted for the pats up until their fans became assholes) and the jets game on the radio.......the year the jets went 1-15, he was miserable and all i wanted was the jets to win a game for him (at that time i was just rooting for whoever won, wasn't loyal to anyone)....when the jets won their first game, i was so pumped for him and was hooked, die hard jets fan ever since

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole looks like the goods. Touching 99 MPH with Command. He has thrown mostly fastballs today...but he has flashed his off-speed stuff in key situations, and it has looked nasty, and he shown he can throw it for strikes too..

He is really Efficient too about it. He isn't getting cute like the other rooks and try to K everyone.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias is head and shoulders better than Middlebrooksrobinson, by the way...

Yeah - I'm not sure how well a guy has to hit before Farrell just says - "Sorry will - Ima ride this hitting out until Iglesias slumps".

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To this day he'll still say "i am so sorry i made you a jets fan"

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born and raised in Mass, as was my dad......but back in the day it wasn't a "bad" thing to be a jets fan and he liked namath so he was a jets fan........flash foward and as a kid (before sunday ticket and all that) my dad would put the patriots game on mute (we always rooted for the pats up until their fans became assholes) and the jets game on the radio.......the year the jets went 1-15, he was miserable and all i wanted was the jets to win a game for him (at that time i was just rooting for whoever won, wasn't loyal to anyone)....when the jets won their first game, i was so pumped for him and was hooked, die hard jets fan ever since

that's depressing

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool, thanks.

I've told my story... I started liking the Yankees in 1996 :laugh3: