• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman,

Is hammerdown off the rag yet?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find anything saying Buch is heading to the DL

Pete Abraham's tweet said it was a decision Sox could make, not sure its official

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe Ortiz thing he just took speculation by me as fact....Papi was limping bad, rubbing both his ankles in the dugout....I said don't be surprised if he goes on the DL...Dirt ran with it

No idea where the Clay thing came from...He feels much better today is what I'm seeing...

Last I heard he was just questionable for his start...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...you went much further than "luck over RG3"...if it was just left at that? YOu'd have joined the majority who would've...it's when you elaborated as to why you would take luck over him...

This has been covered at length...

The short version? Other posters (such as Dirt) totally agree with me.

If all you can do is lie... I'm afraid you're going to be having to find someone else to bitch about.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with that little gun... I'd need to be within 15 feet of you to make sure I didn't miss.

i don't really care what gun you use as long as it can't be traced back to me

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard he was just questionable for his start...

When Morales had to come in for the 13th and 14th it spoiled the start he was scheduled to make Tomorrow...they speculated during the game last night that to open up a spot on the 25 man for a spot starter, one option would be to DL buchholz retroactively to his last start...give him the extra week or so than they planned...

But from latest reports? Mortensen is either being DFA'd or DL'd and Jose De La Torre will be in Boston tonight...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Morales had to come in for the 13th and 14th it spoiled the start he was scheduled to make Tomorrow...they speculated during the game last night that to open up a spot on the 25 man for a spot starter, one option would be to DL buchholz retroactively to his last start...give him the extra week or so than they planned...

But from latest reports? Mortensen is either being DFA'd or DL'd and Jose De La Torre will be in Boston tonight...

Look at that, Down always on that shit.