• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did you know ?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Pavel Datsuk was the 171st player selected in the sixth round in 98 the year Vinny was 1st.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in heck did I miss this post? Indeed buddy I did know. Vinny's stats prove he deserved to be selected so much earlier. I really think Vinny's career & what he could have accomplished was cut short when he was injured by that freaking goon named Cooke. However, I'm happy we have Pavel! He's quite a talent & fun to watch!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goon named Cooke indeed ! I still think it was no accident when he cut Carlson's Achilles tendon.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way there was a glowing article in Tampa Bay Times about Cooper praising him as the best coach to come down the pike. Chomp Chomp Giggle.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way there was a glowing article in Tampa Bay Times about Cooper praising him as the best coach to come down the pike. Chomp Chomp Giggle.

:omg: :wtf2: I'll give Steve Y credit for building this team, Master Vinik for funding it but the only reason the Lightning are where they are at presently is because of those 2 guys. Ole Pooper would be an idiot if he even entertains that article at all & thinks it's correct reporting. Owner, GM & all the stacked talent is the reason for the winning record. Pooper is the reason why Bubble Yum stock is soaring & sales of it are at a record high in the Tampa Bay area! Chomp chomp chomp giggle giggle