• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did you know

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Staubach is the wealthiest NFL player?

read a thing on the 7 wealthiest NFL players. 6 of which are QB's 2nd place was John Madden at 200 mil.

Roger Staubach — $600 Million

What is a Roger Staubach, and why is it worth so much money? A Roger Staubach is a former NFL quarterback (to the shock of absolutely no one) who was good at football, leading the Cowboys to a pair of Super Bowl victories, winning an MVP, and being a six-time Pro Bowler. Staubach, who worked as a real estate [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]broker[/COLOR][/COLOR] during the off seasons, because “I was 27 and we had three children,” the mogul told Forbes. “If I got hurt, I knew I had a family to provide for, and it was not crazy money in the NFL then.”

Shortly after his 1979 retirement, Staubach began expanding his real estate company. It grew so large and so successful that Staubach was able to sell the company to Jones Lang Lasalle in 2008 for $640 million [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]dollars[/COLOR][/COLOR]. According to Forbes, Staubach had only owned 12 percent of the company when he sold it, having given out [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]equity[/COLOR][/COLOR] to his employees as the company grew. So, in addition to being the richest NFL athlete ever, he’s also a pretty nice dude.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/sports/the-7-wealthiest-nfl-players-of-all-time.html/8/?ref=OB