• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Kyler Murray just win the Heisman?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that great sec defense gave up points like a whore getting a $100 bill. That is the point I'm making and you just agreed.

And yet at the same time you keep trying to tell me how bad Oklahoma would be without Murray.

The more you tell me how great the Oklahoma offense is without him, the more it reminds me of why I've never been impressed with him or his stats.

You are literally making my point for me.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet at the same time you keep trying to tell me how bad Oklahoma would be without Murray.

The more you tell me how great the Oklahoma offense is without him, the more it reminds me of why I've never been impressed with him or his stats.

You are literally making my point for me.

Are you high right now?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high right now?

No I get it, Oklahoma offense under Murray would be great because it did good against Georgia with Mayfield.

That's my point, Murray is just another Oklahoma QB.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high right now?

I'm always high right now.

You're basically a monkey holding a cookie in a trap right now. On the one hand you want to talk about how great the Oklahoma offense has done against even SEC offenses, and only the other hand you want to claim that Oklahoma wouldn't have this great offenses if not for Murray.

You're gonna have to drop one of those if you want to pull your hand back out of the trap. Because they can't both be true.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I get it, Oklahoma offense under Murray would be great because it did good against Georgia with Mayfield.

Tua was the best player in college football until he sucked then "got hurt" and went out then his replacement came in an outplayed him so now Murray isn't good? Murray is a totally different QB than Baker was. And by the way Baker is doing pretty good for himself now. Unlike any Alabama QB in recent history.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're basically a monkey holding a cookie in a trap right now. On the one hand you want to talk about how great the Oklahoma offense has done against even SEC offenses, and only the other hand you want to claim that Oklahoma wouldn't have this great offenses if not for Murray.

You're gonna have to drop one of those if you want to pull your hand back out of the trap. Because they can't both be true.

Stupid is as stupid does...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet still lost.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua was the best player in college football until he sucked then "got hurt" and went out then his replacement came in an outplayed him so now Murray isn't good? Murray is a totally different QB than Baker was. And by the way Baker is doing pretty good for himself now. Unlike any Alabama QB in recent history.

Hurts was 26-2 as a starter. He put up big numbers as well against the kind of defenses Murray has played against this year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet still lost.

And they lost to Texas this year, and should have lost again today but was bailed out by Oklahoma's defense and/or Texas being extremely stupid, take your pick.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like you so I'm going to make this my last post. Murray is better than any qb alabama has had. They all suck. Alabama will kick the shit out of OU. Because they have an entire team of NFL talent. Same reason Tua doesn't deserve the Heisman.
Get high man. Enjoy your life.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that great sec defense gave up points like a whore getting a $100 bill. That is the point I'm making and you just agreed.

Oklahoma got 10 points on offense after halftime and that included two OT periods. Once the adjustments were made, the defense did just fine.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you so I'm going to make this my last post. Murray is better than any qb alabama has had. They all suck. Alabama will kick the shit out of OU. Because they have an entire team of NFL talent. Same reason Tua doesn't deserve the Heisman.
Get high man. Enjoy your life.

If he ever plays a top25 defense and doesn't look as bad as he did against teams like Texas, I might have respect for him.

As it is, I'll take Hurts over Murray if I'm picking a QB for my team.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma got 10 points on offense after halftime and that included two OT periods. Once the adjustments were made, the defense did just fine.

That's true. But total points still are total points. OU got their ass beat. But anyone saying that the sec defenses will shut down the big 12 offenses are just wrong.