• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Kyler Murray just win the Heisman?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Murray, OU is a 4-5 loss team. Without Tua, bama is still undefeated. Yeah, Murray should win the heisman, but beauty contests aren’t always won by the hottest chick.
Agree the Hesiman lost its value for years now. Its all about hype now i.e. Matt Leinart....Its basically the equivalent of an ESPY now

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These people are retarded.
2ny637.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't gotta answer those. Alabama didn't play 9 teams with 6 wins or less. tOSU only will have played 4 teams over .500 all season. Sit down and suck your thumb in a corner.
You're not going to answer because i provided you with facts. Facts are numbers and information that cant be disputed. Which you can not dispute them. All I see is responses based on semantics,shifting the goal posts and non college football responses used to veer off topic and avoid the facts. Unless someone has facts based on college football.Thank y'all for verifying my facts tho.Tua is more comparable to Leinart. Murray and Haskins carry their teams. This is why Murray and Haskins are top two right now :suds:

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to answer because i provided you with facts. Facts are numbers and information that cant be disputed. Which you can not dispute them. All I see is responses based on semantics,shifting the goal posts and non college football responses used to veer off topic and avoid the facts. Unless someone has facts based on college football.Thank y'all for verifying my facts tho. This is why Murray and Haskins are top two right now :suds:
Dude. You literally need to stop taking your opinions so seriously. This is cracking me up. You idiotically believe you have a valid opinion and I am drunk and fucking with you and you don't realize it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. You literally need to stop taking your opinions so seriously. This is cracking me up. You idiotically believe you have a valid opinion and I am drunk and fucking with you and you don't realize it.
You may want to look up the definitions for opinions and facts. I gave you facts you ducked them

Did Tua play a 2-10 Louisville neutral site?
Did Tua play 2 G5 teams?
Did Tua play Citadel the week before Auburn?
better numbers vs LSU
J'mar Smith 330 yards passing 3 TD 1 Int
or
Tua 295 yards passing 2 Td's 1 Int ?

Higher ranked defense Alabama,OSU or OU?

Did Haskins throttle a UM team ranked #1 in total defense. With 396 yards passing 6 TD and 0 int?

Vs UGA did Tua go 10/25 with 164yards 1 TD and 2 Ints. While Hurts went 7/9 for 84 yards 1 TD and 0 Int. While wining the game?

Feel free to answer those. And thats just a small sample size.My assessment is based on facts......

When you can get past opinion. And refute the facts with actual data.Which you cant hence the definition fact get back to me :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell I didnt know I was in the Heisman conversation.If you cant stay on topic with a reply based on college football.And need to veer off topic. You're just confirming everything I stated.

Both Haskins and Murray carried their teams. With a lot less to work with and they did it against tougher completion. 2-10 Louisville,2 G5's 2-10 Arky, The Citadel....Weaker competition leads to a QB not playing in the 4th.He looked awful in he second half against UGA. Other than that LSU?

J'mar Smit 330 yards passing 3 TD 1 Int. For Louisiana Tech when they came way too close to upsetting LSU. L tech lost because they have no defense.

Tua 295 yards passing 2 TD 1 Int. In a game Bamas defense won.

You could flip Murray or Haskins to Bama and they put up the same numbers if not higher. I'm not sure Tua could fill Murray or haskins shoes at OSU or Oklahoma with their personal.

Murray has the numbers but he carried OU today was a statement game 379 yards passing 3 TDs 0 int. In a CCG vs a solid rival Texas team

To put up 164 yards 1 TD and 2 picks while Hurts won the game for Bama. While coming close to surpassing Tuas numbers with 9 passing attempts opposed to 25. Which goes back to team and system.

Haskins is going now off to a solid start. A week after putting up 396 yards 6 TDs and 0 Ints. Against rival Oregon wh is the #1 team in total defense

Nobody cares what you think.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to look up the definitions for opinions and facts. I gave you facts you ducked them

Did Tua play a 2-10 Louisville neutral site?
Did Tua play 2 G5 teams?
Did Tua play Citadel the week before Auburn?
better numbers vs LSU
J'mar Smith 330 yards passing 3 TD 1 Int
or
Tua 295 yards passing 2 Td's 1 Int ?

Higher ranked defense Alabama,OSU or OU?

Did Haskins throttle a UM team ranked #1 in total defense. With 396 yards passing 6 TD and 0 int?

Vs UGA did Tua go 10/25 with 164yards 1 TD and 2 Ints. While Hurts went 7/9 for 84 yards 1 TD and 0 Int. While wining the game?

Feel free to answer those. And thats just a small sample size.My assessment is based on facts......

When you can get past opinion. And refute the facts with actual data.Which you cant hence the definition fact get back to me :suds:
:nono::noidea:

Those are opinions based on your belief on the worth of teams. I dunno how to spell it out any clearer. tOSU played 9 teams with 6 wins or less. That is a fact I provided.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tau has been absolutely awesome all year long. Had his game not gone so crappy even before he was hurt, it would still be a tough conversation even after he was injured. He has been one of the best QB's bama has had in years. I truly hope he can recover, he was fun to watch this year. But Kyler may have run away with the votes after his performance today.

Crappy of the crap means they are good? Alabama has had 20 NFL players every year but the QB has sucked. You could put a bunch of good QB's on that team and they would look good. Tua was good but easily replaceable.