• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did I read this right?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis Rams:

8th on offense overall
11th on defense overall

:wtf2:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... you gotta remember that 24 other teams played yesterday while we were inactive. Which means that 24 other teams were giving up yards/points/etc, while we weren't.

Although, I'm not sure we'd really move all that far from those ranks, regardless.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis Rams:

8th on offense overall
11th on defense overall

They would be worse regardless of who was the QB...Can't pin that one on Hill...They couldn't have been 8th BEFORE the other teams added to their numbers...That's jut not right...Can't be...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams needed to be good enough this season to be 3-0 with a blow on week 4.
Instead they are 1-2 and they are facing a tough schedule from here on with a backup QB and a screwed up Williams 1st year Defense. It would take a leader like Lombardi or a Thinker like Walsh or a Badass like Halas to turn this team around.
Now repeat those three names and then say Fisher........:L

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats..
:doh:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams needed to be good enough this season to be 3-0 with a blow on week 4.
Instead they are 1-2 and they are facing a tough schedule from here on with a backup QB and a screwed up Williams 1st year Defense. It would take a leader like Lombardi or a Thinker like Walsh or a Badass like Halas to turn this team around.
Now repeat those three names and then say Fisher........:L

We could be looking at a 5-11 season. If Fisher goes back to Hill and he really drops the ball (pun intended) then it is almost inevitable that Kroenke has to make a change. What I fear is that the Rams play just well enough to keep Fisher and Co, including our famed draft guru Snead on for another year and extend our misery even longer. If Fisher insists on Hill and he falters, that in turn will make Fisher look even worse, especially with his failure to recognize inadequate QB skills.

But as I said earlier, I fully expect Fisher to be back, Shottenheimer to continue to be clueless, and the Rams FO to sign the Depends spokesman to an extension. You heard it here first. I'm trying reverse psychology here, so if I'm wrong nobody will be happier than me.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D, Snead and Fish aren't going anywhere, I asure you that.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You hit the nail on the head TEB. Fisher isn't going anywhere. Like it or not he was the right pick at the right time. Just by walking thru the door he brought a level of respectability to a team that woefully needed it. With the amount of adversity he has faced and is still dealing with it took a lot of guts just to take the job. :suds:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh he'll be going somewhere if the Rams continue to flounder. It's not inconceivable that Kroenke moves the team to LA, or somewhere else for that matter. And if he does, it could be a mutual parting of the ways. Remember, Fisher was hesitant on taking the Rams job at first because he didn't want to go through the same thing again as he did with the Oilers/Titans when they moved. And Fisher and his staff's coaching performance/drafts/game plans, etc. have to at least have put the idea in Kroenke's head that maybe this isn't the answer. And is there a doubt that Fisher hasn't second guessed the opportunity he may have had at the USC job at this point? The odds probably don't favor it, but again, I think it is more than a remote possibility that Fisher and the pips could be gone after this year.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell i'd be happy if they did leave...