• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone see this on the kickoff td return

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the shitting officiating doesn't trump the LMJ fumble or Kaepernick INT. Those things did more to kill the 49ers than that KR for a TD.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely, three. To me though, the secondary has to step up, the LMJ fumble was deep in Baltimore territory -- he didn't march the Ravens down the field, and Kaep didn't let the Baltimore receivers slip through coverage on 3rd down.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the shitting officiating doesn't trump the LMJ fumble or Kaepernick INT. Those things did more to kill the 49ers than that KR for a TD.

Oh you mean the fumble where he was face masked, and then his forward progress was stopped? And then hit helmet to helmet?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you mean the fumble where he was face masked, and then his forward progress was stopped? And then hit helmet to helmet?

I do feel like that arm tackle around the helmet should have drawn a flag, but I don't know for sure if that is illegal. As to the forward progress, it was so close that I'm not really that bothered by it... the only thing that will piss me off is that if the 49ers force a fumble and then they call forward progress to give it back to Baltimore. Then I'll see red like that bull from Bugs Bunny

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do feel like that arm tackle around the helmet should have drawn a flag, but I don't know for sure if that is illegal. As to the forward progress, it was so close that I'm not really that bothered by it... the only thing that will piss me off is that if the 49ers force a fumble and then they call forward progress to give it back to Baltimore. Then I'll see red like that bull from Bugs Bunny

That seems to happen to the Niners D a lot, where we strip the ball, but the officials say the play was dead.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes I mentioned it in the game day thread, that was a horrible hold too.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the mstakes, the refs refused to call penalties against the Ravens the entire game, no team can win that way.

Prior to fumbling LMJ got yanked around by hiis facemask, why was that not called?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the no off sides call on the 2 point conversion. 2 people lined up off sides and one jumped off sides. That was a big swing on the outcome. Instead of needing a TD at the end they only need a FG to tie.