• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone see or hear Lynch's postgame interview?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the lazy, here are the in depth answers to the real important questions

Maybe.

I don't know.

Yeah.

Maybe.

No Juice.

Yeah.

I don't know.

Yeah.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, he has this media thing figured out. He'll get more coverage on saying 50 words the whole interview than 50 words per question.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what he has to do, by giving lack luster interviews they will stop going to him once the novelty wears off. Reporters need something to write about and if he gives them nothing then there is no need to talk to him.

I liked how he brought up his charity event in Oakland. If the Reporters are not going to ask important questions then just act like they did and answer it accordingly. Good job going Beast mode on those pesky reporters Lynch.

It's all about that action boss.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't necessarily blame him. You say something and the media just takes it completely out of context or writes up BS with it. Had he responded fully to his back and aches for Thursday the media would've probably written an entire story about Lynch's hard running style is taking a toll on him, Seattle needs to limit his carries, Lynch may not be ready for 9ers, and basically just make it a huge distraction for the team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he REALLY wants to commit to the gag he should start an intensive course in sign-language. Then when they ask him a question, reply with a handsign. See how well that goes over with two dozen recorders jammed in your face and no cameras.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, this is a bit ridiculous, too. It's immature. There's no value — we're now writing about Lynch and what he didn't say, as opposed to the fact that the Seahawks beat the Arizona Cardinals and now stand two games back in the NFC West. He's a grown man, and he can take two minutes to answer a few questions about football. It's not that hard.

He's blaming Lynch for talking about Lynch instead of the Seahawks win? :L Really?

Is it the end of the world? No, but how do the Seahawks view this? It's likely just another reason for them to roll their eyes and perhaps not bring him back,

Right, Seattle is thinking who cares how he plays on Sundays, the fucker doesn't cooperate with reporters after the game. Get rid of him!

Do these hacks actually believe their own BS?

The Seahawks brass was tired of Percy Harvin being a story for non-football reasons, and it certainly could reach the same conclusion with Lynch.
Percy was punching people in the locker room and created a toxic environment. Lynch is loved by his teammates and fans alike. The only people who have problems with Lynch are the national media assholes that keep turning him in for not giving them stories.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has gotten ridiculous and I don't blame Lynch for any of it. Talking to the media shouldn't be mandatory. I know it's probably in the CBA that they do so, but I'd rather a player say nothing than give an answer that can and will be taken out of context. Unfortunately for Lynch, this has reached a point where the media is going to criticize him for not saying what they want to hear. It's also allowed them and fans around the country to make assumptions about him or come to false conclusions about him. There are plenty of people in that locker room willing to give the media plenty to write/talk about, but for some reason they'd rather make something out of Lynch's reluctance to talk.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has gotten ridiculous and I don't blame Lynch for any of it. Talking to the media shouldn't be mandatory. I know it's probably in the CBA that they do so, but I'd rather a player say nothing than give an answer that can and will be taken out of context. Unfortunately for Lynch, this has reached a point where the media is going to criticize him for not saying what they want to hear. It's also allowed them and fans around the country to make assumptions about him or come to false conclusions about him. There are plenty of people in that locker room willing to give the media plenty to write/talk about, but for some reason they'd rather make something out of Lynch's reluctance to talk.

Honestly they can't get rid of the media requirement. Before it was required coaches would tell players if they talked to the media they might risk being traded. Or at least there were cases reported of that.

They need to have these rules in place if hearing from players is important to anyone or it just wouldn't happen. At least not much more than a Sherman kind of outburst now and then. Or guys who find they need that extra attention for self promotion.

I have zero problems with the requirement, but I also have no problems with Lynch basically not giving any real answers or deciding to take the fines for not talking to them at all.

I really don't think the team gives a shit if he talks to anyone or not. Any strains between the coaches and Lynch were likely caused by the hold out and those things happen on most teams. The coaches and fans know Lynch is all business on Sundays and that's what counts.