• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diablo 3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it any good?. Been playing a bit but it's not like Balders gate.

Yeah I'm a bit behind.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On PS4, Ive beaten the story of Diabio 3 and the DLC once. The main perk of the game is the ability to build your character a million different ways. Its worth playing with 1-3 friends on your sofa. Other than that, its only 'ok'

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree. Multi player is ok with a buzz

Thanks Clayton

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't half as good as D2.

I bought this game (for the PC) a few weeks after release since the franchise was one of my favorites going in. D3 has completely removed the series from my "must buy" list.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really fun game

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed playing out the main storyline, but found adventure mode to be more fun. A lot different from D2, better in some ways and worse in others.

However, I dropped D3 like a hot potato after my daughter bought me Skyrim and may never play it again. I was near tears when I had to let Serana go because of the load carrying bug, her ability to pack mule stuff for you constantly drops over time...this after she stopped being a vampire just for me!!!
:bawling:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed playing out the main storyline, but found adventure mode to be more fun. A lot different from D2, better in some ways and worse in others.

However, I dropped D3 like a hot potato after my daughter bought me Skyrim and may never play it again. I was near tears when I had to let Serana go because of the load carrying bug, her ability to pack mule stuff for you constantly drops over time...this after she stopped being a vampire just for me!!!
I'll probably drop D3 after I beat it a 2nd time. Some of the characters are a lot more fun than other characters. Mage and Witch Doctor in particular are really boring.

Skyrim is a game that I should like but don't. I put about 80 hours into Oblivion and loved it but then only put about 10 hours into FallOut 3 and only about 5 hours into Skyrim. I think I just hit a wall with those games where it just feels like a treadmill of dungeons.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just do the restoration glitch and enchant a ring. you can carry everything forever after that. :)

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it any good?. Been playing a bit but it's not like Balders gate.

Yeah I'm a bit behind.

Good Lord, Baldurs Gate.

I got a small headache just reactivating the brains cells that played that game.

Baldurs gate was the last box game I played before my foray into MMO's and Everquest.
Man that was a while back.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably drop D3 after I beat it a 2nd time. Some of the characters are a lot more fun than other characters. Mage and Witch Doctor in particular are really boring.

Skyrim is a game that I should like but don't. I put about 80 hours into Oblivion and loved it but then only put about 10 hours into FallOut 3 and only about 5 hours into Skyrim. I think I just hit a wall with those games where it just feels like a treadmill of dungeons.

I like killin them damn dragons...dozens and dozens of them! I'm hoarding their bones and scales...not sure why, just like to. I also bought a couple of houses and adopted kids...I have this secret urge to kill them just to see what happens (no, I don't have that urge in real life). My character is persona non grata in one of the cities because some soldiers tried to arrest me and I chose to murder them and the rest of their regiment rather than give in or go back to an earlier save. I'd like to figure out a clever way to resolve that, if possible.
Guess I just like the freedom of the game and exploring the vast map...

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just do the restoration glitch and enchant a ring. you can carry everything forever after that. :)

I'll have to look that one up...Serana is still waiting for me in a castle, I go visit her once in a while for old times' sake.