• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B4EhofUIMAA3zMm.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone could do what Dez does, everyone would get paid what Dez will get paid. Ask Tom Brady how he liked playing QB last year without a go to guy in Gronk. He is a huge key to our success, keeps the safety out of the box every play or makes them pay over the top a lot of times, not everyone can do that, because if they could everyone would be doing it. TWill can't do it with Dez on the field, how could he do it with Dez not there?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone could do what Dez does, everyone would get paid what Dez will get paid. Ask Tom Brady how he liked playing QB last year without a go to guy in Gronk. He is a huge key to our success, keeps the safety out of the box every play or makes them pay over the top a lot of times, not everyone can do that, because if they could everyone would be doing it. TWill can't do it with Dez on the field, how could he do it with Dez not there?

Add to your assessment the fact that Jerry still to this day rues not taking Randy Moss all these years later...

Dez isn't going anywhere.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a thread talking about next year's cap going up $5-8 million. I doubt that makes us active in FA, but it says to me Dez and Murray aren't going anywhere. Draft defense(and a QBF), get Lee back, and this is a dangerous club