• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 6 GDT

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but you Still you have to score goals.

Our problem is, we are given PP opportunities and we cant score.... and so much for the # 1 PK in the league... what the hell is up with that... hell if we stay out the box, we probably would win... they cant seem to beat us 5 on 5... We will see tomorrow how they play, but its game 7 that is where they have to show up....

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I (unfortunatly and thankfully) didnt get to see game 5... although it sounds bad. I was out of town and they only were showing the St. Louis game on the limited TV I had. I kept checking the score and saw the replay highlights... it sounds like there were alot of BS calls in the game.. and its hard to play when you are always down... but still no excuses... this team better show up in the next two... if they cant even get fired up for a playoff game, then why are they playing all year long? Zack needs to lead, Marty needs to play outstanding, Kovy needs to play to his potential, and the defense needs to be physical... I am sure we will bring it in game 6.,.. but what about game 7.

And now did you read the BS on espn? They are saying its all the devil fans throwing the rats on the ice at off times trying to get the panthers an extra penatly... are you fucking joking me? That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard... so now they are gonna stop selling them at their arena and they are blaming our fans as the reason.... Hey Panthers, get a fucking clue...

Off topic here Vort but I know you're a Saints fan. I'm a Steelers fan and Goodell hates my team like he hates your team. Yet the Patriots cheat their balls off to win 3 Super Bowl titles and Goodell destroys all the tape evidence from Spygate and docks them 1 draft pick while nobody gets suspended. Whats up with that? Notice New England hasn't been able to win the Super Bowl since.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gm 7 is tonight for all i'm concerned....

Watching the end for the blackhawks screams similar results IMO tonight...... fucking A....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also watching the yotes right now....they didnt really show up yet mike smith standing on his head and doing what he is doing trying to steal a game! marty lift your game up tomorrow please!

still got to score though....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really our main problem is drive. There has been no drive in the losses. Look what happens when we are playing at 100%, 3 goals in the first period of game 3, winning the physical battles and scoring 4 goals in game 4. If we actually try, the Panthers cannot keep up with us, we are the better team. There have been too many lazy dump ins, gliding and getting beat to the puck, letting them win battles along the boards, sloppy/lazy passes etc.

Also in our own end it seems like everyone assumes somebody else will take the man or go after the puck. I'm noticing a lot of miscommunication.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No heart? basically.... we're doing everything possible to give it away.... its bad.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No heart? basically.... we're doing everything possible to give it away.... its bad.

Yeah, I agree. Although normally I hate to question something like "heart" for 2 reasons. One, it is not something you can really measure, it is a feeling. Two, guys go all sorts of ape shit when you question their heart.

But for what it's worth, I do question this team's heart. There are times that I am convinced this team can't wait to start playing some golf.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why, but I have a feeling we win this series. I think this is a close one and then we win game 7 comfortably. I'd like to think whatever the reason was for their poor play, they figured it out with the 2 day layoff.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. Although normally I hate to question something like "heart" for 2 reasons. One, it is not something you can really measure, it is a feeling. Two, guys go all sorts of ape shit when you question their heart.

But for what it's worth, I do question this team's heart. There are times that I am convinced this team can't wait to start playing some golf.

they got spoiled last year.... damn devs!!!! :ss:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why, but I have a feeling we win this series. I think this is a close one and then we win game 7 comfortably. I'd like to think whatever the reason was for their poor play, they figured it out with the 2 day layoff.

have we played well in FL yet? :noidea:

Thursday is going to suck balls for me.... softball, NFL draft, potential Devils hockey ender/2nd rd beginning.... sigh.... :frusty:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just BSing here and will probably be accused of being out of my mind but Vancouver just got punked by LA because of the their overrated goalie and lack of offense (mainly cause Daniel Sedin was hurt) but if you win the presidents trophy you shouldnt be leaning on one guy right? Anyway, we need a younger, proven goalie and they could use a game-breaking sniper, could a Kovy-for-Luongo trade help both teams? contracts are both outrageously long and I'd rather give that sort of money to a goalie. I think if we lose tonight (For the record I think we will in the much the same way Chicago did as I stated in the cubs site I go to) this talk wont seem so crazy and maybe one or two people will back me up on it!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic here Vort but I know you're a Saints fan. I'm a Steelers fan and Goodell hates my team like he hates your team. Yet the Patriots cheat their balls off to win 3 Super Bowl titles and Goodell destroys all the tape evidence from Spygate and docks them 1 draft pick while nobody gets suspended. Whats up with that? Notice New England hasn't been able to win the Super Bowl since.

Yeah, Goodell is really socking it to us this year.... Did you see our strength of schedule? You gotta be kidding me... we have like 3 times we go to the west coast.... then back home... And lets not forget the stupid Hall of fame game which means we have FIVE preseason games... it just sucks... I guess you just cant piss off god. (god-ell I mean). I still think we will be okay this year and a contender again... As long was we sign Brees, all will be good...

Off topic, but he asked....

GO DEVILS! BRING IT HOME TONIGHT!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, we may seeing the last game with Zach in a Devils uniform because if we lose to Florida like this NO WAY hes coming back and I really cant be pissed cause i wouldnt either.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devs I disagree with you on a couple of points. Marty is not the reason we are losing this series. If anything he has been our best or one of our best players. Luongo is as streaky as they come and would just add to the "choke artist" atmosphere that has engulfed the Devils in recent years.

And I do think you're crazy for saying there is NO WAY Parise comes back if we lose this series. It wouldn't surprise me either way what Parise does. But if we do lose him, we better make a major push for Ryan Suter.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I disagree with Marty not to blame. Game 2 down 2-0 he gives up a lame shortside goal we lose 3-2. If he jist keeps it 2-0 who knows.

Then game 3 he cant protect a 3-0 lead. Lets face it he wasnt facing breakways and 2on1 giving up those 3.

If Parise leaves then so be it. He hasnt helped his cause imo to get this team past the first round. He hasnr put the team on his back. And lets not forget he choked with an empty net in game 3 In the final min.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with Marty not to blame. Game 2 down 2-0 he gives up a lame shortside goal we lose 3-2. If he jist keeps it 2-0 who knows.

Then game 3 he cant protect a 3-0 lead. Lets face it he wasnt facing breakways and 2on1 giving up those 3.

If Parise leaves then so be it. He hasnt helped his cause imo to get this team past the first round. He hasnr put the team on his back. And lets not forget he choked with an empty net in game 3 In the final min.

That's kind of a lame way of looking at it. A lot of these games Marty is the only reason it's close. To say the weak goal he let in cost us the game and ignoring the fact that it wouldn't be close if not for his play is a pretty biased view of things. Marty can't score goals for us as well. The forwards not scoring and our PK being non existent are major factors to consider.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
True but its still a weak goal and it deflates.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, giving up a go ahead goal must be really killer then