• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Red Wings Vs LA Kings Jan 11, 2014

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the Kings had a terrible game when the GDT turns into an NFL playoffs discussion.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA you need to come over to the Niners board, quite a few people you see on there are "rare" like me. Harbs whines a lot but he wears his emotion on his sleeve, nothing wrong with a passionate coach. Hawks are a bunch of roid coached a-holes. I hope SF finally shuts Seattles trap.

Nothing wrong with a passionate coach when you have won something. You don't earn that right until you do, much like in the NHL when veterans who have paid their dues get to skate a bit with the refs. Harbaugh is a cry baby.

Big reason why I disliked Crosby so much when he first entered the league, he thought he belonged on the same respect level as 17 year veterans. Sorry Sid, STFU and earn your stripes - a Stanley Cup and several personal awards later, he has, and now he gets the respect he deserves from the refs. Until then, you're nothing more than a third liner were I ref and I was happy they treated him that way.

Regarding your 49ers, until they win when it matters, they won't be much to me. I don't put them on par with championship teams, just a very good one who hasn't won when it has mattered.

Will that change this weekend? Possibly. If it doesn't, well, all that does is prove exactly what I'm saying about the new wave of SF fans.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Nothing wrong with a passionate coach when you have won something. You don't earn that right until you do, much like in the NHL when veterans who have paid their dues get to skate a bit with the refs. Harbaugh is a cry baby.

Big reason why I disliked Crosby so much when he first entered the league, he thought he belonged on the same respect level as 17 year veterans. Sorry Sid, STFU and earn your stripes - a Stanley Cup and several personal awards later, he has, and now he gets the respect he deserves from the refs. Until then, you're nothing more than a third liner were I ref and I was happy they treated him that way.

Regarding your 49ers, until they win when it matters, they won't be much to me. I don't put them on par with championship teams, just a very good one who hasn't won when it has mattered.

Will that change this weekend? Possibly. If it doesn't, well, all that does is prove exactly what I'm saying about the new wave of SF fans.

I disagree that is Harbs is a cry baby or feels like he needs to do what he does to get attention or even the unfounded statement (it's your opinion) that he belongs on the same level as coaches who have won. I think he is a damn good coach and will eventually (if not this year) bring a 6th trophy to SF. His passion is what has put the Niners in 3 straight NFC championships.

As for the fans, again I implore you to check out the board. You will see some flare of fans who disappear but you will also find the true fans. You are entitled to your opinion and that is fine; I am not going to continue to fight this battle back and forth for the sake we are both Kings fans.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that's hockey. This is fooooooootball.

=)~~

We can have differences, that's what makes this fun. Still hoping Seattle throttles the 9ers though bwahaha

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
belly.gif