• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, the Bears weekly reinvent ways to feel like shit after a win. Goddamn shame about Monty. He was off to great start this year. Hicks also left after the first defensive play of the game, with what appeared to be an arm injury. Never returned. Not great. Looked as tho, Damian Williams tweaked something too.
Let's keep our fingers X'd. The preliminary reports are that there were no tears to Monty's knee, or other types of damage that would put him on the IR. More tests are necessary, but they're thinking it might be an MCL sprain, which would still sideline him, but no more than a few games. Even a single game loss on the field is bad but considering the worst fears of this possibly being a season-ending injury, I'll gladly take missing this guy for only a few weeks.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont think you react like he did if its just a sprain. Even Justin ran over to get the guy off of him so he must have heard it pop, the bend, or him screaming in pain. Monty is truly the best offensive player we have.

I highly doubt they can count on Cohen much and if he does come back will not be the player he was last year.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry we couldnt help you guys to a new HC. The Lions flat out stink on the road and are barely tolerable at home (although we had a win taken from us last week). Goff is backup material only at this point.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont think you react like he did if its just a sprain. Even Justin ran over to get the guy off of him so he must have heard it pop, the bend, or him screaming in pain. Monty is truly the best offensive player we have.

I highly doubt they can count on Cohen much and if he does come back will not be the player he was last year.
He walked off tho.

The announcers stated they weren't gonna replay it, as it was too gruesome, but Monty has had moments before where I saw shit that looked gross, a2nd he was back in two weeks. He's a tough fuckin' kid, that much is certain.