• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DETROIT Game two

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 each in the second. Keep the lead so we can go up 2-0

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-2 Bolts , now lead 2-0 in games.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Johnson owning the red wings again lol go bolts 2-0 series lead!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good win by the bolts, another game which was really tight for the most part but the Johnny line is making the difference. My only concern is if the Johnny line gets contained, where is our offense going to come form as they have scored 6 of the 7 goals so far in this series.

I would like to also point out that the refs officiating so far in this series have been atrocious, there has been no consistency and at times like last night's game have lost control of the game and that swiftly brings me on to Justin Abdelkader. What an absolute joke that was last night, throwing 6 punches at a player who is on the ice and can't defend himself. If it were the regular season that is a suspension, he might of even got multiple games for it but I very much doubt he will get anything for it with it being the playoffs. Abdelkader is one very cheap and dirty hockey player, there is definitely some retribution coming his way.

GO BOLTS!!!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good win by the bolts, another game which was really tight for the most part but the Johnny line is making the difference. My only concern is if the Johnny line gets contained, where is our offense going to come form as they have scored 6 of the 7 goals so far in this series.

I would like to also point out that the refs officiating so far in this series have been atrocious, there has been no consistency and at times like last night's game have lost control of the game and that swiftly brings me on to Justin Abdelkader. What an absolute joke that was last night, throwing 6 punches at a player who is on the ice and can't defend himself. If it were the regular season that is a suspension, he might of even got multiple games for it but I very much doubt he will get anything for it with it being the playoffs. Abdelkader is one very cheap and dirty hockey player, there is definitely some retribution coming his way.

GO BOLTS!!!
Abdelkader I can't stand that guy he should be suspended the next game for sure I doubt he will be. Right now Detroit does not have a answer for that Johnson line! There guys are to old there coach needs to run a kid line against them. Howard is not going to out perform bishop bolts need to close this out in 5 and rest up for the panthers or islanders.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Wings just don't have the personnel to handle Johnson & Kucherov, so those 2 will do whatever they want in this series. As long as Bishop holds up, this series is over. Red Wings might win game 4 for Datsyuk tho. It will probably take the Lightning 5 games to finish the Red Wings.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Wings just don't have the personnel to handle Johnson & Kucherov, so those 2 will do whatever they want in this series. As long as Bishop holds up, this series is over. Red Wings might win game 4 for Datsyuk tho. It will probably take the Lightning 5 games to finish the Red Wings.
We lose one or 2 games bishop will have at least one bad night. But yes Detroit is making some changes today to try and handle Johnson and kucherov will it work ? I doubt it also . Also jimmy Howard is going back to the bench.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I were Blashill I would put Glendening, Sheahan & Helm together and that be the checking line that goes out against the Johnson line. All 3 of those players are responsible players defensively (all kill penalties) and can skate, I would also split Datsyuk and Zetterberg up.