• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit game four

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolts off to good start 1-0 end of one. Kucherov again.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win for Bolts 3-2 ,could close this series in five.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kucherov now leads all playoff players with 8 pts. & 5 goals.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kucherov the goal scorer! Drouin the playmaker! Has Stamkos really been missed ?

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add drouin to kucherov and Johnson that can do what ever they want to Detroit

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we've seen the last of Stamkos unless he
takes the 8 mill deal.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we've seen the last of Stamkos unless he
takes the 8 mill deal.
Yep I think you might be right bolt stammer wants his pay day

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are missing Stamkos, even though we are not really showing it. We still have only 1 line of scoring and luckily that won us 3 games, it might win us a lot more but last year we came so close and Stammer's line was drawing the checking the assignment and hence why the triplets were so effective last year. To me with Stamkos in that lineup on that line with Palat and Drouin rather than Filppula we are far more dangerous and deeper and who do the team match the checking line against the Stammer line or the Johnny line?

The thing is though from the Lightning perspective, the longer the playoff run lasts the more Stammer's value goes down because life without Stamkos is here and so far the Lightning are doing OK without him so at this point the leverage is with the Lightning. I always thought Stammer would re-sign but I honestly believe the longer this playoff run lasts the less chance of there is of Stammer re-signing.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are missing Stamkos, even though we are not really showing it. We still have only 1 line of scoring and luckily that won us 3 games, it might win us a lot more but last year we came so close and Stammer's line was drawing the checking the assignment and hence why the triplets were so effective last year. To me with Stamkos in that lineup on that line with Palat and Drouin rather than Filppula we are far more dangerous and deeper and who do the team match the checking line against the Stammer line or the Johnny line?

The thing is though from the Lightning perspective, the longer the playoff run lasts the more Stammer's value goes down because life without Stamkos is here and so far the Lightning are doing OK without him so at this point the leverage is with the Lightning. I always thought Stammer would re-sign but I honestly believe the longer this playoff run lasts the less chance of there is of Stammer re-signing.
One scoring line will work vs Detroit but it won't work against Florida or the islanders! Cooper is
Going to need two scoring lines for sure by then.