• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit game 3

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dom't know why Detroit didn't get a penalty for that slash on Garrison.
0-0 end of one.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hockey Gods are not with the Lightning tonight. Wings 2-0 end of two.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show to never underestimate anyone in the NHL like I did. I still believe that the Lightning have more talent & depth, but the Red Wings still have a lot of pride.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit Detroit they played a really good game 3. I did say if the Johnny line was to get shut down where is our offence going to come from and that was evident last night. I said in the other thread that if I where Blashill I would put Glendening, Sheahan and Helm out there against the Johnny line, well Blashill put Glendening, Sheahan and Abdelkader out there against the Johnson line and completely shut them down to the point were Cooper was forced to split Johnny and Kuch up and be put on separate lines to force Blashill to decide to either match his checking line against Johnny or Kuch. Speaking of Abdelkader, what a p*ssy! Continues to pick his spots and when Boyle grabs him at the end of the game and all of sudden he doesn't want to get involved in the rough stuff. I must say the officiating in this series continues to be atrocious, bad calls, barefaced missed calls and at times just a lack of control of the game. Looking ahead to game 4, I really hope Cooper puts Marchessault in there, we need his speed and offence in the lineup.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with cooper I don't think Detroit needed a goalie last night! Best part of the night the Boyle chicken dance

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Cooper these would be my lines for game 4 in order to try and get some more scoring balance:

Palat-Johnson-Killorn
Drouin-Namestnikov-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Condra-Boyle-Marchessault

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Cooper these would be my lines for game 4 in order to try and get some more scoring balance:

Palat-Johnson-Killorn
Drouin-Namestnikov-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Condra-Boyle-Marchessault
Good you did that for Detroit last game and it worked lol