• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desmond Howard Wants The B1G To Boot The Huskers

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the flu, I don't know what the longterm effects are either. I'm not mad at the conferences that sat out. Texas is going to spend a lot in testing, echocardiograms for it's players. In fact they use an independent test lab instead of the one on campus to ensure they do not overload the dept.

They are also putting up the bill for other schools in the conference who can't pay. Riley and ou wanted to cancel the season, this could have went the other way for the conference, it didn't, but I could only get so mad.

Here is to hoping things go smoothly

Nebraska wanted to do the same. Scott Frost even said that its safer and better for the players to play with frequent testing than to go home and maybe not test and definitely not get the same medical care.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? Effective? Safe? In January? Wanna make a bet? Or did I just get trolled? :)
Yeah we won't be having a vaccine ready in January or March. At the earliest, next summer for colleges

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the flu, I don't know what the longterm effects are either. I'm not mad at the conferences that sat out. Texas is going to spend a lot in testing, echocardiograms for it's players. In fact they use an independent test lab instead of the one on campus to ensure they do not overload the dept.

They are also putting up the bill for other schools in the conference who can't pay. Riley and ou wanted to cancel the season, this could have went the other way for the conference, it didn't, but I could only get so mad.

Absolutely right. I'm sick of people saying "it's just the flu". I've got a niece who is working around this stuff every day in an ICU and it's nasty stuff. It's NOT the same as the flu.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely right. I'm sick of people saying "it's just the flu". I've got a niece who is working around this stuff every day in an ICU and it's nasty stuff. It's NOT the same as the flu.

I appreciate your niece. I will definitely say a prayer for her and her co workers that they stay safe while treating the patients.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I never cared for him as a pundit. I didn't necessarily dislike him, but I always thought he brought less than everyone else.

I always thought David Pollack should get more air time.
Given the choice, I would take Pollack as well. Desmond spends about 90% of his airtime just giggling like a school girl

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me wonder if they asked Scott to sign off on it and he told them to fuck off.
tenor.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um Howard and Bush BOTH won the Heisman. Do you actually follow football?

According to the NCAA and The Heisman Foundation, Bush did not win the Heisman.

But congrats on missing the joke even with an lol next to it. :thumb:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NCAA and The Heisman Foundation, Bush did not win the Heisman.

But congrats on missing the joke even with an lol next to it. :thumb:
congrats on a really poor ass joked, and the fact that he still was awarded it, in spite of being a WHORE

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are named scUM for a reason...well many reasons

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The joke going over your head doesn't make it a bad joke.

scUM fans are just miserable fans but I don't blame them, just hate them. Why? Their team sucks, their coach thinks he's great and he is the most overrated coach in college football, they never can win a big game including the Ohio St game, their fellow fans smell like dogshit and most importantly, their only "natty" in the last 75 years was a split and doesn't even count. They have nothing going for them

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas has no heart so this can't be that expensive.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all knew this was the only way it would end. Too much money at stake for Nebraska to fuck around.
Nobody seriously thought they were leaving the Big 10 but that statement doesn't say they aren't looking to play this fall either. I would bet money Nebraska and the Big 12 are having talks behind the scenes.