• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I have Jeffrey, Nelson, Bryant as my 2 WR and flex options. What should I do with Jackson and whats his value ? What RB could I get for him straight up?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe a Ridley who should do well in 2nd half of any game the Pats lead in...

or try for T West or Hyde

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given his own injury concerns, the new QB, plus the fact his bread and butter, outrunning everyone on fly patterns, isn't exactly a staple of the offense. . You'd better set your sights low. We're talking one half of a committee, or guys like Gerhert.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now wouldn't be the time to move him. Wait for him to get back healthy and get a good game or two under his belt with Cousins. Then you can see if you are still good at WR and then target a team who might need a WR with excess RB's.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK just got offered Ben Tate and dwayne bowe for desean Jackson pull trigger??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. Bowe is unownable, IMO, and Tate isn't the guy I'd target.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. Bowe is unownable, IMO, and Tate isn't the guy I'd target.

What can I get for desean? Everyone seems to think he sucks for some reason. I offered Jackson straight up for twest and Chris Johnson no luck. Should I ask for sproles? Remember I have bryant, alshon and jordy as other WRs

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alshon isn't a lock yet for every week either while he's banged up. You aren't getting a good value trying to trade s receiver who sprained his shoulder last week. You have to wait it out and trade him after his next good game. And don't rule out trading Alshon either, as I previously suggested.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I get for desean? Everyone seems to think he sucks for some reason. I offered Jackson straight up for twest and Chris Johnson no luck. Should I ask for sproles? Remember I have bryant, alshon and jordy as other WRs

Don't sell short on him. He's gonna get better. And if he blows up this week against his former team, his price will soar.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alshon isn't a lock yet for every week either while he's banged up. You aren't getting a good value trying to trade s receiver who sprained his shoulder last week. You have to wait it out and trade him after his next good game. And don't rule out trading Alshon either, as I previously suggested.

Don't sell short on him. He's gonna get better. And if he blows up this week against his former team, his price will soar.

What do you guys think his value is? People in my league seem to sell him short. He was good last year. I know he plays for a bad team like the redskins now. I know Tate has high potential one of him or Matthews could get healthy as my RB2

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to trade for other guys who are going to be better than they look now. If you want a RB, I'd target one of these:

Hill
Moreno
Frenchie
Woodhead

I think Hill is a better fit for Hue's O philosophy, and might end up with more FF points than Gio, or a very close behind. Moreno is a decent target because some people think he won't have the opportunity when he comes back, but he probably will - Miller just isn't that good.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to trade for other guys who are going to be better than they look now. If you want a RB, I'd target one of these:

Hill
Moreno
Frenchie
Woodhead

I think Hill is a better fit for Hue's O philosophy, and might end up with more FF points than Gio, or a very close behind. Moreno is a decent target because some people think he won't have the opportunity when he comes back, but he probably will - Miller just isn't that good.

Hill who? I'll take a look at him

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guys thoughts on Ben Tate. Says he's a buy low player.

"The sky is falling for Tate’s owners, he was injured yet again and Terrance West and Isiah Crowell looked like more than acceptable playmakers in his place.

But I’m here to shed light on the what I like to call the “Tater Haters.”

Catchy isn’t it?

All (bad) puns aside, Tate looked great in his first six carries in the Browns’ zone blocking scheme, racking up 41 yards before coming out for the the remainder of the game. I know he’s out 2-4 weeks, but that just makes him an extreme value.

If someone is sick of dealing with Tate’s health problems, I’ll gladly take him right now. He’s a productive, three-down RB2 for me when he returns, tough to find this season"

He was rated the 16th best RB. Also being drafted in the 4th round. I don't think I will get anyone with more potential than that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guys thoughts on Ben Tate. Says he's a buy low player.

"The sky is falling for Tate’s owners, he was injured yet again and Terrance West and Isiah Crowell looked like more than acceptable playmakers in his place.

But I’m here to shed light on the what I like to call the “Tater Haters.”

Catchy isn’t it?

All (bad) puns aside, Tate looked great in his first six carries in the Browns’ zone blocking scheme, racking up 41 yards before coming out for the the remainder of the game. I know he’s out 2-4 weeks, but that just makes him an extreme value.

If someone is sick of dealing with Tate’s health problems, I’ll gladly take him right now. He’s a productive, three-down RB2 for me when he returns, tough to find this season"

He was rated the 16th best RB. Also being drafted in the 4th round. I don't think I will get anyone with more potential than that.
If I had had the misfortune of drafting Tate, I would gladly sell low on him to you for anything I could get, so that he can play 1-2 weeks for you and then rot on your IR for another 2-4

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had had the misfortune of drafting Tate, I would gladly sell low on him to you for anything I could get, so that he can play 1-2 weeks for you and then rot on your IR for another 2-4

Lol should I try for someone like stephen jackson?