• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson for a 3rd rounder?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The price is way to high for Jackson and the cap hit defeats the purpose were trying to get to. Quick and Bradford are in the same boat this season. As soon as we draft Watkins for the outside and Austin for the slot, Givens will get free deep and rotate with Quick. Pettis is the odd man here, I think they take a hard look at Quick this year. Regardless Watkins has to be the pick for this division, if we can't score more, were 4th again.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with blue and ksu!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry SJ, i don't trust Quick, "just can't get right boss..think something wrong with his head". Also I'm not putting all of my eggs on 0Zac30, yeah he had a good year but what happens barring injury? WHO will be carrying the load then? Don't mean to be a Debbie downer here...just not getting my hopes yet.

I was being a sarcastic smartness bro. ;)

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The price is way to high for Jackson and the cap hit defeats the purpose were trying to get to. Quick and Bradford are in the same boat this season. As soon as we draft Watkins for the outside and Austin for the slot, Givens will get free deep and rotate with Quick. Pettis is the odd man here, I think they take a hard look at Quick this year. Regardless Watkins has to be the pick for this division, if we can't score more, were 4th again.

only way i would ever accept it is if he restructured or philly took on some of this years cap and work on a 4 year contract with him.

Think about it like this tho guys. Imagine how much more of the field would open up for Austin, Cook and Bailey. It would be pretty epic.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW. There are rumors circulating that the Titans may trade Chris williams on or before draft day and one of the suitors is none other than the Rams.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Williams? Or Johnson ??

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro - That's interesting because I read somewhere that Tennessee would be interested in trading up to #2 for a quarterback. I believe the rumor suggested they were offering one of their young DT's. If that happens, Chris Johnson would probably be part of a package. Fisher did take him in the first round and he proved his worth for a couple of years.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry jacobarch. Chris Johnson I mean. Ramcub has it correct and I missprinted the name. Yea, supposedly Chris Johnson and one of the Titan's DT's whose name escapes me is in the deal. It'll probably be a package deal for our number two and they give us those two players and say a second or a third this year.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wouldn't be keen on that idea. The Titans are willing to trade Chris Johnson for a reason......because most of the tread is off the tire at this point. And a defensive tackle would have far less impact than a pass rushing DE like Clowney. If the Titans want a QB so badly, why not trade them Bradford :yahoo::suds::cheer2:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wouldn't be keen on that idea. The Titans are willing to trade Chris Johnson for a reason......because most of the tread is off the tire at this point. And a defensive tackle would have far less impact than a pass rushing DE like Clowney. If the Titans want a QB so badly, why not trade them Bradford :yahoo::suds::cheer2:

No I don't want to trade Bradford. Who's going to replace him in this draft? lol Please don't say any of the top 3 QB's. You know and I know they're all going to either bust or be average AT BEST.