• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Bronco's Weakest Position Groups

Weakest or most unproven position groups?

• Quarterbacks

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • RBs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • WRs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TEs

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Oline

• Dline

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • LBs

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • CBs

• Safeties

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right coach ..is part of it .The right players with a bad scheme/Coach and watch it all fall apart .Okay players with a Coach that has a QB that does nothing but what the Coach wants and if it is a scheme that always finds the open man or checks down to a RB that will not be running into 8 man fronts .

All of a sounded ranked #32 looks sooooooooooooo much better . Our O line may be way better than last year and they were decent as it was. 1 2 3 ball out . 1 2 ball out. check out and running play .

We have a Coach that is smiling .. his Zen is for a reason . We are about to see why very soon . He is very happy for a reason.
You realize - don't you - that when you go Zen on us - you win nothing and you're glad for it?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no enforcer . Even the right Mlb'er but they are generational ..

the little I seen of the player we signed Wades xfl football team looks the part of a enforcer some what . not saying he is just saying we are in need of that.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize - don't you - that when you go Zen on us - you win nothing and you're glad for it?
Heck I wish I could just get out of my own shadow .. let a lone find Zen .I am a mess of learning experiences that is headed fr more learning Experiences!

Our Coach you can tell he knows he is now going to do what he came her for. and what he planed for when he let go Wilson fell to him way better then even he expected .