• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

del zotto trade..

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has looked awful since joining the Preds. Was a minus player again last night.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Del Zotto doesn't seem like a good fit. Preds are all about defense while Del Zotto couldn't play defense to save his life.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And pairing him with another offensive defensemen, in Jones, wont help either. That was the problem here, having him with Moore.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And pairing him with another offensive defensemen, in Jones, wont help either. That was the problem here, having him with Moore.

Yeah, good news for the Preds is that they could just let him go if it doesn't work out, and they didn't give up much to get him either.

On the flip side, if Klein doesn't work out, he isn't much of a cap hit so the Rangers could probably trade him with no problem.

I think this was a very low risk trade for both teams. They both added a player that adds a different dimension, but they could easily part ways if things don't work out.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good news for the Preds is that they could just let him go if it doesn't work out, and they didn't give up much to get him either.

On the flip side, if Klein doesn't work out, he isn't much of a cap hit so the Rangers could probably trade him with no problem.

I think this was a very low risk trade for both teams. They both added a player that adds a different dimension, but they could easily part ways if things don't work out.

Well Poile said his plan is to lock up DZ ''long-term''

I think we will hold onto Klein, especially if G walks in the off-season, though I don't see that happening. He's back to the Girardi of old.