• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

deja vu

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ocho Cinco drops a pass
Ocho Cinco drops a pass
QB gets rushed and throws one out of bounds... which is at least less frustrating than watching ocho cinco drop another pass
NE punts.

schwarry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ocho drops a pass because he's afraid of getting drilled. OUCH! He definitely got drilled. Same old ocho!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm much happier with Green than Ocho as our #1, regardless of Kramer's reservations. A side note about our WRs: Simpson is going to be an asset in the run game. They pointed out several times where Simpson was looking for somebody to block down the field.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad is finished..... Look at the track-record of receivers his age. TO is the one exception to the rule - And his game was much different from Chad's.

Chad might have a 700 yard year in him. Maybe.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Detroit's d-line just looked absolutely dominant today. Just wait till they get Fairley on that line as well.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You homers are disgusting. It's already starting. One god damn meaningless performance against the fucking Panthers and there's been a tone change on the board.

No, Green is not better than Chad. Nor will he ever be.

No, Dalton is not better than Cam Newton LOL

No, Jerome Simpson isn't "good." He's actually quite terrible. He's played 4 games in his entire career. HOF!

Make it fucking stop.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing homer about saying Chad is done. He hasn't been good in years and age is catching up to him.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing homer about saying Chad is done. He hasn't been good in years and age is catching up to him.

Nonsense. Pure nonsense. He actually has a QB and a team now. He's gonna have a great season. He's too good not to.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots will either trade him or cut him.
That kind of crap is allowed here, but not in New England. Last night, he shit the bed. Doubt he even starts. After the first time he leaves the game to get an I.V. they might just tell him "don't come back"

Green is a phenomenal athlete, he didn't stop being so just because he put on a Bengals jersey. Chad is on the decline.... he'll be looking for a new job in a few short years, and he's milking his football reputation for all it's worth.

Will Green break Chad's Bengals receiving records? maybe not, that's yet to be seen, Chad used to be a heck of a receiver, but he's not any more.

That's not homerism, it is what it is.

:smow:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather have Green than Chad and it's not even close. Chad was HORRIBLE last season, or did you forget last season Kramer? Green is an automatic upgrade. You have no idea about Simpson. As you said, he has only played in a few games. He's looked good in camp and preseason games, and, unlike Chad, he will throw some blocks. As for Dalton vs Newton, who cares? Right now, neither is very good.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad will the lead the Patriots in every receiving category this season. Y'all are crazy.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only if Wes Welker dies. Chad didn't do shit last year on our team.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Only if Wes Welker dies. Chad didn't do shit last year on our team.

Welker will lead their team in catches if healthy. that's a definite. Gronk is the favorite to lead in tds. I wouldn't be suprised if Chad led their team in yds

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually do think Chad will have a great season in NE, but I'd much rather have Green than him, younger, has his shit straight, and a ton of upside. I doubt he breaks Chad's records at Cincy, but who knows.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trust Chad to perform consistently anymore, even with the influence of Belichick and Brady......he just loses focus too easily and too frequently......

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason to expect Chad to put up big numbers.... He hasn't done shit for the past 3 seasons. Last year, TO was clearly the best receiver on this team.

As for the Bengals..... I have no idea what we got. AJ might be good but he might be a bust. You can't tell with rookies. Caldwell is a career 4th receiver and Simpson is an enigma.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There is no reason to expect Chad to put up big numbers.... He hasn't done shit for the past 3 seasons. Last year, TO was clearly the best receiver on this team.

As for the Bengals..... I have no idea what we got. AJ might be good but he might be a bust. You can't tell with rookies. Caldwell is a career 4th receiver and Simpson is an enigma.

This.

However, I would like to add Chad saw way more double teams than TO did. I think teams took their chances on/counted on TO dropping passes and quitting on routes.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only made it to a few games over the past couple of years, but I always noticed Chad getting doubled a lot..... Probably a good strategy - Take away a playmaker and create a malcontent at the same time. Chad never did a very good job controlling himself when he wasn't getting open.

Guess we'll see how he does with Brady. If he can't put up numbers in that offense, he should retire to his television career.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense. Pure nonsense. He actually has a QB and a team now. He's gonna have a great season. He's too good not to.

The only thing that is nonsense is your football IQ. It is nonsense a football fan that visits and talks on message boards as much as you is so dense. NONSENSE.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that is nonsense is your football IQ. It is nonsense a football fan that visits and talks on message boards as much as you is so dense. NONSENSE.

You hurt my feelings. Spell something incorrectly to cheer me up, please.