• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deion Sanders

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must confess to being much more the fan of pro sports. And that coach V seems more remembered for his unfortunate passing and his foundation. And the ads for it played on ESPN.
But yes, much is made of the college coach.
Especially in college basketball.
got screwed ouutta being nc state,s coach and did a lot for acc basketball,truly had a tragic ending

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else already sick of this guy? There is something about him that rubs me the wrong way. I'll give him credit for being a good coach but it all comes off as a gimmick to me.

Your Thoughts?

I'm already sick of him, didn't like him as a player, don't like him now.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must confess to being much more the fan of pro sports. And that coach V seems more remembered for his unfortunate passing and his foundation. And the ads for it played on ESPN.
But yes, much is made of the college coach.
Especially in college basketball.
Sure, but who is honestly remembered more. A college football player or the coach. People remember the name Bear Bryant, the casual fan wouldn’t know where Joe Namath even attended school.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but who is honestly remembered more. A college football player or the coach. People remember the name Bear Bryant, the casual fan wouldn’t know where Joe Namath even attended school.
anybody that ever watched football knows where namath went to college and bear bryant coached and suspended him while he was there

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m loving Prime more now than ever.

Multiple top ten picks on Colorados offense. But old white guys are mad at the coach. It’s glorious.
my dislike for him goes back to his redskins days,what he does now is no bother to me.he,s always had mouth diarheea

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my dislike for him goes back to his redskins days,what he does now is no bother to me.he,s always had mouth diarheea
I’ve been enjoying what he does to people since the 80’s.

One time in Cleveland, on Beat the Yankees Hankee night, I thought some drunks were going to break out of the bleacher cage and fight him in the outfield.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough
Coaches can have careers in the college coaching ranks that can last decades. While a player has a handful of years or less to leave their mark.

Fitbud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already sick of him, didn't like him as a player, don't like him now.

Come to think of it I didn't like him as a player either. Too damn cocky.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is my all time favorite NFL player, so I am loving every minute of this. This cockiness is what makes him Primetime. The problem the angry white boomers have is not only does he talk mad shit, he backs up every bit of it.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is my all time favorite NFL player, so I am loving every minute of this. This cockiness is what makes him Primetime. The problem the angry white boomers have is not only does he talk mad shit, he backs up every bit of it.
Sports are entertainment. And these angry boomers hate anything entertaining.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the guy talking trash. It's genuinely who he has always been. It's nice to see some colorful coaches (ala Leach, etc.) in a world of coach-speak.

He started off as something of a sideshow, but that ended at his last stop, where he had wild success. The only question was whether his style would translate to Colorado, to bigboy football. So far, his Colorado team looks well-coached. He's been smart enough to hire good assistants and his big-picture style has got Colorado turned in the right direction.

I do want to see how he reacts after a bad loss, but I doubt we'll see him get quiet. He's gonna stay loud just b/c that is who he is.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he has always backed up the talk. I hated him in College because I also hated FSU, but it was hard not to respect his talent once he got to the NFL. Dude just keeps winning.

Without trying too hard to make this a race thing: white people are always "why can't blacks be humble and gracious?" but that attitude hasn't really helped their image, either. So be loud and proud, because the white people may not accept you anyway. Be true to yourself. Deion is NOT humble or gracious.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he has always backed up the talk. I hated him in College because I also hated FSU, but it was hard not to respect his talent once he got to the NFL. Dude just keeps winning.

Without trying too hard to make this a race thing: white people are always "why can't blacks be humble and gracious?" but that attitude hasn't really helped their image, either. So be loud and proud, because the white people may not accept you anyway. Be true to yourself. Deion is NOT humble or gracious.
He will fail horribly if he makes it too racial. His message is great when it comes to God and personal responsibility, but he has to watch that.

phantomfoul88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except when he had to make a tackle or got trucked, he couldn't tackle for shit. Rod Woodson was far better than Sanders of that era. And no I'm not a Boomer

phantomfoul88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kes it too racial. His

I’m loving Prime more now than ever.

Multiple top ten picks on Colorados offense. But old white guys are mad at the coach. It’s glorious.
I'm a white guy but don't consider myself old, couldn't stand him as a player, can't stand him now. He was Lebron before Lebron.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except when he had to make a tackle or got trucked, he couldn't tackle for shit. Rod Woodson was far better than Sanders of that era. And no I'm not a Boomer
No one in the history of the game was a better one on one coverage guy over Deion, No one.