• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defensive Weakness

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No or else....I'm not pretending to be a message board tough guy like you are. There's just zero reason for the hostility. If we had crossed paths before it would make sense. But I don't believe we have so it just comes off weird and childish.

By all means continue to act like a mentally challenged fucktard if you want....it won't make me go away though. I'm worse than herpes because with me....you didn't do anything fun to ensure I'm gonna stick around and there is no medication for me.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No or else....I'm not pretending to be a message board tough guy like you are. There's just zero reason for the hostility. If we had crossed paths before it would make sense. But I don't believe we have so it just comes off weird and childish.

By all means continue to act like a mentally challenged fucktard if you want....it won't make me go away though. I'm worse than herpes because with me....you didn't do anything fun to ensure I'm gonna stick around and there is no medication for me.
Never tried to be a tough guy. youre a dickwad. You proved it alreADY WHEN @beardown07 tried to be civil with you. Its just the type of qunt you are. fuck off.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL truer words were never spoken ...

C'mon @Peter Gozintite don't be such a grumpypants :)
Leave my name out yo mouf. I dont like either one of you. Youre only here cause your other site, that you all were so protective of, is total garbage now.
Arent you a fucking packer fan?

babyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave my name out yo mouf. I dont like either one of you. Youre only here cause your other site, that you all were so protective of, is total garbage now.
Arent you a fucking packer fan?

Yeah ... no. The Live 4 site is doing great although I think every sports site has a bit of a quieter period when it's off season. I'd kind of forgotten about SportsHoopla but I do have a couple of people here who I call friends like Packerzrule and Nosferatu.

LOL my Packer days are a lot time behind me Peter, you needn't try so hard to offend me it's kind of a waste of your time :)

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ... no. The Live 4 site is doing great although I think every sports site has a bit of a quieter period when it's off season. I'd kind of forgotten about SportsHoopla but I do have a couple of people here who I call friends like Packerzrule and Nosferatu.

LOL my Packer days are a lot time behind me Peter, you needn't try so hard to offend me it's kind of a waste of your time :)
Dont care really. Not trying to do anything. What disease are you garnering sympathy for these days?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a facepalm pretty much encapsulates my thoughts on her whole "gollygeewillickers" bs.

Just remember, one must always make sure to post responsibly and with the requisite maturity. :)
Dont forget that youre dealing with the self proclaimed regulator of what is acceptable on message boards.

babyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... I had no idea that I had made such a lasting impression on both of you.
Well that's an unexpected boost to my ego. :)

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... I had no idea that I had made such a lasting impression on both of you.
Well that's an unexpected boost to my ego. :)
Lol at still using a photo of something you never looked like in your prime. Your ego needs some lifting. Youre welcome

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never tried to be a tough guy. youre a dickwad. You proved it alreADY WHEN @beardown07 tried to be civil with you. Its just the type of qunt you are. fuck off.

I’m pretty sure you have no room to preach to anyone about civility.

And again...what is a qunt?

So....you know....blow me.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a special kind of idiot to actually hold real world grudges against anonymous online message board posters.

babyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry Peter I didn't even see your question until now.

babyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont care really. Not trying to do anything. What disease are you garnering sympathy for these days?

Yeah we both know that's not true. That's your raison d'etre on message boards isn't it?