• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense this year?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
RG took a lot of heat and still does on his lame punishment of RR. I would say Aldon's timing for his punishment is not at all good.

On the flip side though because Rice's punishment was so light a heavy handed punishment against Aldon would make the Rice ruling look even worse.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On the flip side though because Rice's punishment was so light a heavy handed punishment against Aldon would make the Rice ruling look even worse.

Yeah, this was my feeling. I think it's the perfect time for Aldon's conversation with the commish. If he comes down harder on Aldon for a DUI and misdemeanor firearm possession than he did on Rice for knocking out his GF, there's going to be even more of an outcry. The Rice thing is already national news. Giving Aldon 4+ games will only draw the NFL's callous approach to DV back into the spotlight IMO.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with Ward and Eric Reid having a year under his belt the secondary will actually be better than last year. Also with Tank coming on the d line might be better. I may be the eternal optimist but I think this team has really improved over last years team.