• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense still #1

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree, it's commendable.

But you aren't going to get any extra points in my books just because you can't force turnovers, but are still able to hold teams off for punts.

The one advantage though to not forcing turnovers is that it means a more consistent defense. But give me a great defense that can force turnovers consistently rather than a great defense that forces punts more often than others.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, it's commendable.

But you aren't going to get any extra points in my books just because you can't force turnovers, but are still able to hold teams off for punts.

The one advantage though to not forcing turnovers is that it means a more consistent defense. But give me a great defense that can force turnovers consistently rather than a great defense that forces punts more often than others.

There is in no way I am saying this defense can't use some improvement. They could use more TO, no doubt. They do what they are doing AND they start forcing TO's on a regular basis, they will be the #1 defense in the league, no questions asked. They have been very consistant, and I am very proud of them and what they are doing so far this year with such a young core of guys.

NCGhosthunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Nelson, so I am not gonna bash him. However, that was his blown coverage, not Hall's. 74 yards the defense gave up on that one play, and 80 yards on t he opening drive. So outside that opening drive and one play of the game, the defense gave up 121 total yards the whole rest of the game.

overall, they played well. They're a young team, getting better... Blown coverages will happen...

They did GREAT for my fantasy team, and that last TD helped me win this week....

no complaints here, I'll take it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to pick a fight but this is what people are talking about flaming. Crash starts a thread talking about our #1 ranked D (which it is) and instead of just talking about the D and how it could improve you initiate an argument about rankings, initiate an argument because crash likes that our d is forcing punts consistently without TOs, and call him a homer. Instead of just discussing the topic it always comes off as you are attacking what others are stating. And that makes you seem (not saying you were meaning too) but that's how it comes off n

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to pick a fight but this is what people are talking about flaming. Crash starts a thread talking about our #1 ranked D (which it is) and instead of just talking about the D and how it could improve you initiate an argument about rankings, initiate an argument because crash likes that our d is forcing punts consistently without TOs, and call him a homer. Instead of just discussing the topic it always comes off as you are attacking what others are stating. And that makes you seem (not saying you were meaning too) but that's how it comes off n

He's a child. A troll. This isn't news. He's always been a troll and an asshole.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/cincinnati-bengals/48377-just-sayin.html

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he sees you rollin.
he hatin'
patrollin'
tryin' catch you ridin' dirty.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And that is how you come off as a dick. There are reasons people say these things. I try to tell you why and you act like a dick. Theres no change coming, why lie?

Just because I said I'd change my posting style, it doesn't mean I have to care what your opinion is. You should just worry about posts that pertain to you.

Crash is an admitted homer. But nonetheless, any idiot could tell you the comment was made in jest. So do yourself a favor and stop.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because I said I'd change my posting style, it doesn't mean I have to care what your opinion is. You should just worry about posts that pertain to you.

Crash is an admitted homer. But nonetheless, any idiot could tell you the comment was made in jest. So do yourself a favor and stop.

Lol nothing you say is made in jest. And you aren't changing anything, your being as big a dick as always. So excuse me if I still know you are a troll. All you do is get on here to initiate fights with people.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol nothing you say is made in jest. And you aren't changing anything, your being as big a dick as always. So excuse me if I still know you are a troll. All you do is get on here to initiate fights with people.

oh man, he's going to change his style!!! like maybe he should post all of his posts "pimp style" :hat: and refer to us all as hoes and bitches. maybe I'll unblock him now... nah.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man, he's going to change his style!!! like maybe he should post all of his posts "pimp style" :hat: and refer to us all as hoes and bitches. maybe I'll unblock him now... nah.

I wouldn't. Same old, same old.