• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decker? I hardly know her.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the black players on the Pats are named White

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both have a weird country accent?

It's hard not to see the similarities between Dez Bryant now and Randy Moss in 2007. Both were 29-years-old coming off of three poor seasons in a row. Both suffered due to bad quarterback play. Both were seen as locker room cancers. Patriots fans remember how well the Moss addition worked out. A Bryant addition has the same upside, and he has been actively seeking a team like New England in which he can get his career back on track. The price has to be low enough at this point that signing him for training camp to see if he can still play has no downside.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard not to see the similarities between Dez Bryant now and Randy Moss in 2007. Both were 29-years-old coming off of three poor seasons in a row. Both suffered due to bad quarterback play. Both were seen as locker room cancers. Patriots fans remember how well the Moss addition worked out. A Bryant addition has the same upside, and he has been actively seeking a team like New England in which he can get his career back on track. The price has to be low enough at this point that signing him for training camp to see if he can still play has no downside.

Gronk and Dez in the red zone....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it wouldn't be long until the Patriots called this guy. He's got the correct skin pigmentation for that team.
the roster is primarily black.

like all NFL teams...so...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the roster is primarily black.

like all NFL teams...so...
But only the Pats have predominantly white receivers and even have white running backs. Many teams have 11 blacks starting on defense; the Patriots have several white dudes but wherever they can add white guys like the O Line you can bet they do it. Its that way with all Boston teams.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But only the Pats have predominantly white receivers and even have white running backs. Many teams have 11 blacks starting on defense; the Patriots have several white dudes but wherever they can add white guys like the O Line you can bet they do it. Its that way with all Boston teams.
"predominantly white WR's"?

uhhh, name the white guys. i see 2 (no decker yet). i see 4 black dudes. do you know what perdominantly means?

WIDE RECEIVERS
IN: *Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, Kenny Britt, Cordarrelle Patterson (pictured), Matthew Slater

Locks: Edelman, Hogan, Slater

Breakdown: Patterson has arguably had the best camp of this bunch to date (even if it won't last). Only injury will stop Edelman, Hogan or Slater. The Patriots remain high on Britt, who as late as this weekend was listed as a starter on the team's official depth chart. Dorsett has increased his value by successfully taking slot snaps.

they have 1 white RB, and hes a better pass receiver than runner. he was also kinda a bengal 2 years ago.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"predominantly white WR's"?

uhhh, name the white guys. i see 2 (no decker yet). i see 4 black dudes. do you know what perdominantly means?

WIDE RECEIVERS
IN: *Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, Kenny Britt, Cordarrelle Patterson (pictured), Matthew Slater

Locks: Edelman, Hogan, Slater

Breakdown: Patterson has arguably had the best camp of this bunch to date (even if it won't last). Only injury will stop Edelman, Hogan or Slater. The Patriots remain high on Britt, who as late as this weekend was listed as a starter on the team's official depth chart. Dorsett has increased his value by successfully taking slot snaps.
The best ones. Edelman, Hogan, Gronkowski and until recently Amendola.....
The Alt-Right’s Favorite Team Visits the White House

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign his wife.