• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead Serious: Did Lafayette 'Fat' Lever 'Roid?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Paul Mokeski? Billy Paultz? Dennis Rodman?

The NBA board has turned into a farce and quite frankly, it's embarrassing.

That is all.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I tried to stay out of it as long as I could help myself because every day it is a new heat or LBJ bash thread and really I just got bored with nothing in here about actual basketball.

I will stop.

Do you know if Sman is an actual account? I mean it would be a really elaborate gimmick account but it is really hard to believe anybody could really believe the shit he writes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I tried to stay out of it as long as I could help myself because every day it is a new heat or LBJ bash thread and really I just got bored with nothing in here about actual basketball.

I will stop.

Do you know if Sman is an actual account? I mean it would be a really elaborate gimmick account but it is really hard to believe anybody could really believe the shit he writes.

The "Lebron on 'Roids" thing is Sman's schtick!! It's what he did on cbs and it continues here. I've often wondered what would happen if Heat fans and Lebroniacs just ignored those threads. Would he stop posting them?

It's likely that we'll never know because they always respond!! He's the Pied Piper of Heat fans and Lebroniacs!!

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i've said a couple of years ago, Sman has mind control over Lebron fans.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is all.

Fuck you man. If you don't like it, don't post. Not exactly rocket science. I posted the thread because I'm a Cubs fan who's seen this movie before with Sammy, who by the way, is still a childhood idol of mine even though he was juiced. Not my fault all the Miami bandwagoners and all the other fairweather basketball fans blew my thread out of proportion.

Look, I have no doubt you work your ass off behind the scenes to maintain your website. But when you post, you come off as having the professionalism of a spoiled teenager. Quit living in your social media fantasy world and grow up.

No doubt sman2011 posts some things he doesn't actually believe in order to rile Miami fans up, like claiming the 45-win Lakers would have won it all had Kobe stayed healthy. However, the guy knows his basketball and always brings quality discussion to the table, whether the Heat fans like it or not. And again, no one says they have to respond. But, as LakersUSsuck = #2 pointed out, the guy has mind control powers. :lol:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you man. If you don't like it, don't post. Not exactly rocket science. I posted the thread because I'm a Cubs fan who's seen this movie before with Sammy, who by the way, is still a childhood idol of mine even though he was juiced. Not my fault all the Miami bandwagoners and all the other fairweather basketball fans blew my thread out of proportion.

Look, I have no doubt you work your ass off behind the scenes to maintain your website. But when you post, you come off as having the professionalism of a spoiled teenager. Quit living in your social media fantasy world and grow up.

No doubt sman2011 posts some things he doesn't actually believe in order to rile Miami fans up, like claiming the 45-win Lakers would have won it all had Kobe stayed healthy. However, the guy knows his basketball and always brings quality discussion to the table, whether the Heat fans like it or not. And again, no one says they have to respond. But, as LakersUSsuck = #2 pointed out, the guy has mind control powers. :lol:

Please submit a list of topics I am allowed to post on and I will screen all opinions through you from henceforth.

I also wish to take this opportunity to apologize that my posts do not meet the level of professionalism that you require when someone expresses a sports opinion in a casual environment.

Thank you for your opinion. It means everything to me.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I responded to your thread in a civilized manner....but you never responded back

Comparing NBA players and their roles to MLB players and their roles was pretty dumb to begin with when talking about roids.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fuck you! Stop being so unprofessional." - HurricaneDij39

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please submit a list of topics I am allowed to post on and I will screen all opinions through you from henceforth.

I also wish to take this opportunity to apologize that my posts do not meet the level of professionalism that you require when someone expresses a sports opinion in a casual environment.

Thank you for your opinion. It means everything to me.

Look man, contrary to what some believe - I'm not one who likes to brag about professionalism, for I am only 25 myself. However, your post above comes off as a teenager looking to mock a fellow classmate. That is all.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is all.

It is the off-season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "Lebron on 'Roids" thing is Sman's schtick!! It's what he did on cbs and it continues here. I've often wondered what would happen if Heat fans and Lebroniacs just ignored those threads. Would he stop posting them?

It's likely that we'll never know because they always respond!! He's the Pied Piper of Heat fans and Lebroniacs!!

that'd take thicker skin needless to say...:lol:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great post, hurricane, Especially the last paragraph. Keep up the good work.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman might have mind control over the three people that are more severely retarded. Not anyone else.

So the Heat fans that respond to him (there are more than 3) are the "more severely retarded"?:noidea:

Thanks for clearing that up!!:whistle:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman might have mind control over the three people that are more severely retarded. Not anyone else.

Black belt you are definitely one of the many that I have total and complete mind control over.